comp.lang.python

Ruby Programming

LinkExchange.AB

1/19/2008 3:57:00 PM

iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.

Ruby development environment and technologies:

* Ruby On Rails development framework
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
* RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
* Linux, Apache, lighttpd
* OOP and software development
* Search engines optimization

http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsections/RubyDevelo...
8 Answers

Diez B. Roggisch

LinkExchange.AB@gmail.com schrieb:
> iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
> provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
> solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
> database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
> great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
> community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.
>
> Ruby development environment and technologies:
>
> * Ruby On Rails development framework
> * MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
> * RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
> * Linux, Apache, lighttpd
> * OOP and software development
> * Search engines optimization
>

> http://itechart.is.stupi...

Funny. Either rails isn't so good for the company's own website - which
I doubt - or they don't know as much about it as they claim....

link changed to prevent proper indexing ...

Diez

Ray O'Hara

"Edwin Hurwitz" <edwin@indra.com> wrote in message
> In article <iv35kq$1vr$1@dont-email.me>,
> "sweetbac" <sweetbac@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> I remember my first trial victory....this was years ago in
>> the Jersey City appellate division...I got a restraining order
>> issued against some old blind Ukranian MF'er selling pencils
>> to keep 500 feet away from the entrance of the Journal Square
>> Shop-Rite...I was ready to take on the world...
>> A few years later, I'm spending every saturday night drinking
>> vending machine coffee and handing out business cards at
>> Chico's Bail-Bonds.
>> Anyways....Good luck wit dat.
>
> Yeah that bender on cheap scotch with those two hookers really kinda
> took the glow off the whole thing, didn't it? You bragged about it until
> you felt the crawling sensation in your crotch.

that's nothing a dose of Haartz Mt Flea and Tick powder can handle.

Tom

On Jul 7, 3:00 pm, Edwin Hurwitz <ed...@indra.com> wrote:

> Yeah that bender on cheap scotch with those two hookers really kinda
> took the glow off the whole thing, didn't it? You bragged about it until
> you felt the crawling sensation in your crotch.

"But it wadn't no fun later on..."

junter522@123.net

On 7/7/2011 4:00 PM, Edwin Hurwitz wrote:
> In article<iv35kq$1vr$1@dont-email.me>,
> "sweetbac"<sweetbac@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> I remember my first trial victory....this was years ago in
>> the Jersey City appellate division...I got a restraining order
>> issued against some old blind Ukranian MF'er selling pencils
>> to keep 500 feet away from the entrance of the Journal Square
>> Shop-Rite...I was ready to take on the world...
>> A few years later, I'm spending every saturday night drinking
>> vending machine coffee and handing out business cards at
>> Chico's Bail-Bonds.
>> Anyways....Good luck wit dat.
>
> Yeah that bender on cheap scotch with those two hookers really kinda
> took the glow off the whole thing, didn't it? You bragged about it until
> you felt the crawling sensation in your crotch.

Yea some of us can REALLY use a good lawyer once in a while.Oh well good
luck and keep it real.All the best Edwin Gary

Dave Kelly

<Junter522@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Yea some of us can REALLY use a good lawyer once in a while.

I'd look into a new lawyer too, baby....
that hack you hired last time got you buried
UNDER the MF'in jail.

junter522@123.net

On 7/8/2011 6:18 PM, sweetbac wrote:
> <Junter522@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>> Yea some of us can REALLY use a good lawyer once in a while.
>
> I'd look into a new lawyer too, baby....
> that hack you hired last time got you buried
> UNDER the MF'in jail.

Dave if I only made money slipping on bananas and shit in Walmarts I
would hire that scrub,car chasin lawyer you have.

Dave Kelly

"junter522@123.net" <Junter522@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Dave if I only made money slipping on bananas and shit in Walmarts I would
> hire that scrub,car chasin lawyer you have.

Nah...<LOL>....aint no bananas in Walmart, playa...
I'm more of a class action/defective baby stroller type MF'er
....and I keep my barrister on a short leash, you dig.
Too bad about using that jail house lawyer over in Rikers, baby.
Ya kicked him a couple candy bars and a makeshift tatoo gun, and
that cat thought he was Clarence Darrow n' shit.
Wise up, JunterGaryPeace

Edwin Hurwitz

In article <iva45s$rah$1@dont-email.me>,
"sweetbac" <sweetbac@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> "junter522@123.net" <Junter522@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> > Dave if I only made money slipping on bananas and shit in Walmarts I would
> > hire that scrub,car chasin lawyer you have.
>
> Nah...<LOL>....aint no bananas in Walmart, playa...
> I'm more of a class action/defective baby stroller type MF'er
> ...and I keep my barrister on a short leash, you dig.
> Too bad about using that jail house lawyer over in Rikers, baby.
> Ya kicked him a couple candy bars and a makeshift tatoo gun, and
> that cat thought he was Clarence Darrow n' shit.
> Wise up, JunterGaryPeace

You been hangin' with Saul Goodman again?