sell ugg boot,t-shirt,handbag,sunglass,hat,nike shoes,jordan shoes,dunk shoes,puma shoes,and so on for free shipping

cheaper two

3/25/2009 5:12:00 PM

We are wholesaler of Nike Jordan and Other Shoes in China. We are a
professional exporting company in china. We supply many kinds of
Shoes, such as Nike Shoes, Jordan 1-23, Air Jordan, AF1, DUNK, Air
max
series etc. Most of them are in stock and can be supplied surely on
time. All these shoes are packed with original-boxes and cards
our price $30jordan shoes,$15tshirt,15sunglasess, $13cap,$33jean,
$35bag
Website:www.agogoing.com
E-mail :agogoing@hotmail.com
MSN :agogoing@hotmail.com
We Import & Export & Trading & Retail & sell & buy & distribution &
Wholesale Nike footwear and Nike Shoes to this market:
USA, America,US,United States,UK,England, United Kingdom, IT,Italy,
NT, Netherlands,China, Chinese, Germany, DE, Greece,GR, France,
FR,Spain,Portugal,Switzerland,Switzerland,Brazil,Chile,Peru,Canada,
Japan, Korea,Australia,Hongkong, Canada, Mexico, Etc.. all over the
world.