comp.lang.python

ANN:proxysocket(socks4,socks5)v0.1

Samuel

Tim Roberts

Samuel <PrinceOfDataMining@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://code.google.com/p/proxysocket/down...

Allow me to introduce you to the concept of comments. Python allows you to
include descriptive sentences in your program that explain what the
functions do, what your intentions were, what the variables do, what the
states mean, etc. It's easy to do; you just start the text with # signs.

# This function allows you to ...

# These variables define the connection state as the connection is
# made.

They're great. You should try them.
--
Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Samuel

On 1?18?, ??3?04?, Tim Roberts <t...@probo.com> wrote:
> Samuel <PrinceOfDataMin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://code.google.com/p/proxysocket/down...
>
> Allow me to introduce you to the concept of comments. Python allows you to
> include descriptive sentences in your program that explain what the
> functions do, what your intentions were, what the variables do, what the
> states mean, etc. It's easy to do; you just start the text with # signs.
>
> # This function allows you to ...
>
> # These variables define the connection state as the connection is
> # made.
>
> They're great. You should try them.
> --
> Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com
> Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

My English writing ability is bad, could you join this project?

Samuel

v0.2
http://proxysocket.googlecode.com/files/Prox...