comp.lang.python

ANN: Resolver One 1.0 released

giles.thomas

1/17/2008 2:12:00 PM

We are proud to announce the release of Resolver One, version 1.0 -
the largest IronPython application in the world, we think, at 30,000
lines of production code backed up by 110,000 lines of unit and
functional tests.

Resolver One is a Rapid Application Development tool for analysing and
presenting business data using a familiar spreadsheet interface,
combined with a powerful IronPython-based scripting capability that
allows you to insert your own code directly into the recalculation
loop. It's free for non-commercial use (and for the introductory
period quite cheap for commercial use :-), so if you would like to
take a look, you can download it from our website (free registration
required):

<http://www.resolversystems.com/g...

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/g...
(Free registration required)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK
3 Answers

DianeE

"Jordy Chase" <icnh35@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Friday, January 3, 2014 11:40:54 AM UTC-5, chris wrote:
> so it's certainly a new year in Colorado. today I heard facts and
> figures, lol?like we didn't know! So there is a first for everyone here in
> America for the 1st day of the new year, like it or not?legal pot being
> sold to regular folks for consumption in their homes.
>

> Things Have Changed!!

can't imagine anyone *not* liking it... It's way past time!!! hopefully
other states will follow Colorado's example!!!
---------------
The alcoholic beverage industry doesn't like it one bit.

DianeE

RichL

"DianeE" <TiredOfSpam@SorryFolks.com> wrote in message

> "Jordy Chase" <icnh35@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, January 3, 2014 11:40:54 AM UTC-5, chris wrote:
>> so it's certainly a new year in Colorado. today I heard facts and
>> figures, lol.like we didn't know! So there is a first for everyone here
>> in America for the 1st day of the new year, like it or not.legal pot
>> being sold to regular folks for consumption in their homes.
>>

>> Things Have Changed!!
>
> can't imagine anyone *not* liking it... It's way past time!!! hopefully
> other states will follow Colorado's example!!!
> ---------------
> The alcoholic beverage industry doesn't like it one bit.
>
> DianeE

They're not the only ones:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ruth-marcus-the-perils-of-legalized-pot/2014/01/02/068cee6e-73e9-11e3-8b3f-b1666705ca3b_stor...

Ruth Marcus is one of the Washington Post's columnists. She tends to be on
the liberal side of things.

Just Kidding

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 17:56:58 -0500, "DianeE"
<TiredOfSpam@SorryFolks.com> wrote:

>"Jordy Chase" <icnh35@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Friday, January 3, 2014 11:40:54 AM UTC-5, chris wrote:
>> so it's certainly a new year in Colorado. today I heard facts and
>> figures, lol?like we didn't know! So there is a first for everyone here in
>> America for the 1st day of the new year, like it or not?legal pot being
>> sold to regular folks for consumption in their homes.
>>

>> Things Have Changed!!
>
> can't imagine anyone *not* liking it... It's way past time!!! hopefully
>other states will follow Colorado's example!!!
>The alcoholic beverage industry doesn't like it one bit.
>
>DianeE

But they'd love it if cocaine was legalized. Sales of alcohol would
skyrocket.