[ANN] rspec 1.2.1 Released

David Chelimsky

3/23/2009 5:13:00 AM

rspec version 1.2.1 has been released!

* <http://rspe...
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects...
* <http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec...
* <rspec-devel@rubyforge.org>

Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.

Changes:

### Version 1.2.1 / 2009-03-22

This is a bug-fix release, recommended for anybody who has already upgraded to
rspec-1.2.0.

See Upgrade.rdoc for information about upgrading to rspec-1.2.1

* enhancments

* matchers, including the new DSL, easily added to your test/unit tests
* added support for 0 to n args in matcher DSL
* restored loading rubygems when necessary
* if you really don't want to use rubygems, you
can set an NO_RUBYGEMS environment
variable, and RSpec won't force it on you.
* added -u/--debugger option (Rick DeNatale) #262.
* just add "debugger" anywhere in your code and run spec
path/to/code --debugger
* rename ExampleDescription to ExampleProxy
* pass ExampleProxy to example_started(). Closes #738, #743
* thanks to Tobias Grimm (Eclipse) fort the patch and Roman Chernyatchik
(JetBrains, RubyMine) for the assist

* bug fixes

* subject (implicit or explicit) is now properly inherited by nested
groups. Closes #744.

* <http://rspe...
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects...
* <http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec...
* <rspec-devel@rubyforge.org>

2 Answers

addy744

On 5/24/2014 1:53 AM, 2cts wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2014 22:26:12 -0700 (PDT), John Nguyen wrote:
>> On Friday, May 23, 2014 8:18:06 PM UTC-4, 2cts wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f...
>
>> What expression are you looking for? Musically or visually?
>
> Um -- Doesn't she appear a little bit controlled?

She looked normal to me. There was also video on that
page where she was 12 years old, and she was already
a competent guitarist. I believe it was in the video that
contained 'interview" in the title. There was also a clip
in that video when she was 10 years old, playing and
singing what sounded like some sort of folk song.
Addy

gtrman%tds.net

um, no, not at all. This gal can play.