Shoes: Ca,Gucci,Parda,Lv,D&G,Chanel,Puma,Hogan,Bape,Armani,Ugg,Ice,Versace,Ed-Hardy - dunk

answer8273

3/20/2009 1:21:00 PM

http://www.larges... largestshoe Export Trade Co., Ltd.,
located in PUTIAN
City, is a leading import
and export company. We have a professional manufacturer, designer and
exporter of shoes jeans clothing handbags, wallets and so on . Based
on quality and fashion, we have established a strict quality control
system and manufac-ture products according to the latest fashion
trends. We export our products to customers all over the world, We
enjoy a good reputation among our customers.
1 Answer

Tor H. Espe

fearless freep skreiv:
> On Mar 18, 10:54 am, scotsman <malpas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 18, 7:44 am, "Tor" <tor.e...@filterstart.no> wrote:
>>
>>> Thought FRAC appeared in Battlestar Galactica. I had never heard that
>>> before. Until I recently watched Babylon 5 again. Capt Sheridan said frac a
>>> couple of times. Where does it come from?
>>> TorH
>> I think "Frack" was used in the original Battlestar, all those years
>> ago.
>
> That is correct. The curse word "frack" originated in the original
> BSG along with the curse word "felgercarb".
>
> The word "felgercarb" has not been used as a curse word in the new
> BSG, but it has appeared as the name of a brand of toothpaste. Minty
> fresh Felgercarb.

So, the origin is the original BSG...

TorH