BOSS T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com

todnedfed

3/20/2009 10:18:00 AM

We provide Abercrombie & Fitch,Lacoste,Ralph Lauren polo etc brand
cloth,like t-shirt,jacket,jeans,fleece,pants and so on), also provide
sports Jersey:NBA jersey,NFL jersey,NHL jersey,MLB jersey.
All of our products are in high quality with competitive price,safe
and fast delivery.You can mix brands and sizes and colors when place
orders.
www.sneaker-shop08.com
www.sneaker-shop08.com

T Shirt: Lacoste T Shirt $9,Ralph Lauren T Shirt $9, A&F T Shirts
$18,ED Hardry $13,

T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA
sport clothing),

please look our website ,have more mode shoes clothing hat cap bags !

wholesale Lacoste polo t shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Lacoste t shirt solid color www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Lacoste sweater www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Lacoste shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Lacoste www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Ralph lauren www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Ralph Lauren polo www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Polo www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Ralph lauren polo t shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Ralph lauren t shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Abercrombie & fitch shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Burberry shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale Burberry t shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
wholesale NBA sports jersey www.sneaker-shop08.com

T-Shirts
AFF T-shirt
ARMANI T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
BAPE T-shirt
BBC T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
BOSS T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
Burberry T-shirt
CA T-shirt men's www.sneaker-shop08.com
CA T-shirt women's
COOGI T-shirt
CRYSTAL ROCK women's
D&G T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
DIESEL T-shirt
DSQUARED T-shirt men's
DSQUARED T-shirt women's
Eck? Unltd T-shirt
ED T-shirt men's
ED T-shirt women's www.sneaker-shop08.com
EVISU T-shirt
GGG T-shirt
G-STAR T-shirt
HLST T-Shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
Lacoste T-shirt
Lacoste T-shirt women's
LRG T-shirt
O&L T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
POLO 3 T-shirt
POLO 4 T-shirt
POLO 5 T-shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
POLO T-shirt men's
POLO T-shirt women's
Prada T-shirt
RUEHL T-Shirt www.sneaker-shop08.com
SMET T-Shirt men's
SMET T-Shirt women's www.sneaker-shop08.com
VERSACE T-shirt
A&F Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt men's
A&F Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt women's
6 Answers

marcuscp

On Jul 8, 3:22 pm, Nil <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:
> On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> rec.music.beatles:
>
> > If you score it as strictly 4/4 time, it starts on the "four AND".
>
> > But to me it makes more sense to represent the first measure as 4
> > beats, with the guitar coming in at beat 1, and then the second
> > measure as 4 1/2 beats.  Doing it that way keeps the guitar in
> > sync with the beat in the intro.  The second measure has that
> > brief (1/2 beat) delay at the end, and the first verse starts.
>
> I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>
> My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
> and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
> wrong.
>
> After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
> tonight like the 4/4 method.

It only really matters if, like me, you have to play to a backing
track with the piano and cowbell on it. If you stuff up the intro and
the drummer stuffs up the intro roll, things can end up quite
embarrassing. The curse of the clik track.

Michael Burgueño

On 8 jul, 01:38, marcuscp <phelanmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 3:22 pm, Nil <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > rec.music.beatles:
>
> > > If you score it as strictly 4/4 time, it starts on the "four AND".
>
> > > But to me it makes more sense to represent the first measure as 4
> > > beats, with the guitar coming in at beat 1, and then the second
> > > measure as 4 1/2 beats.  Doing it that way keeps the guitar in
> > > sync with the beat in the intro.  The second measure has that
> > > brief (1/2 beat) delay at the end, and the first verse starts.
>
> > I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>
> > My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
> > and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
> > wrong.
>
> > After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
> > tonight like the 4/4 method.
>
> It only really matters if, like me, you have to play to a backing
> track with the piano and cowbell on it. If you stuff up the intro and
> the drummer stuffs up the intro roll, things can end up quite
> embarrassing. The curse of the clik track.- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

i agree with RichL, that's the sense of accent of the rhythm. The
other way it fits "artificially" with the tempo of the song,
9/8 is a simple way to note a 4/4+1/8 , which i guess would be the
right way for it.

RichL

"Nil" <rednoise@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
> On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleavitt@yahoo.com> wrote in
> rec.music.beatles:
>
>> If you score it as strictly 4/4 time, it starts on the "four AND".
>>
>> But to me it makes more sense to represent the first measure as 4
>> beats, with the guitar coming in at beat 1, and then the second
>> measure as 4 1/2 beats. Doing it that way keeps the guitar in
>> sync with the beat in the intro. The second measure has that
>> brief (1/2 beat) delay at the end, and the first verse starts.
>
> I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>
> My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
> and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
> wrong.

That's just another way to put what I was saying. I'd have to check out the
score to see what you mean by "rhythms notated wrong".

> After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
> tonight like the 4/4 method.

Well, I for one thing that, in the interest of keeping sane, we should all
agree that Ringo made a mistake coming in with the drums, and we should
shorten that second measure so it's 4/4 all around :-)

Some Other Guy

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:37:50 -0400, "RichL" <rpleavitt@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Nil" <rednoise@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
>> On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleavitt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> rec.music.beatles:
>>
>>> If you score it as strictly 4/4 time, it starts on the "four AND".
>>>
>>> But to me it makes more sense to represent the first measure as 4
>>> beats, with the guitar coming in at beat 1, and then the second
>>> measure as 4 1/2 beats. Doing it that way keeps the guitar in
>>> sync with the beat in the intro. The second measure has that
>>> brief (1/2 beat) delay at the end, and the first verse starts.
>>
>> I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>>
>> My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
>> and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
>> wrong.
>
>That's just another way to put what I was saying. I'd have to check out the
>score to see what you mean by "rhythms notated wrong".
>>
>> After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
>> tonight like the 4/4 method.
>
>Well, I for one thing that, in the interest of keeping sane, we should all
>agree that Ringo made a mistake coming in with the drums, and we should
>shorten that second measure so it's 4/4 all around :-)

Ringo doesnt make mistakes.

Jeff

On Jul 9, 9:01 am, Some Other Guy <trusso11...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:37:50 -0400, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Nil" <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
> >> On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> rec.music.beatles:

> >> I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>
> >> My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
> >> and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
> >> wrong.
>
> >That's just another way to put what I was saying.  I'd have to check out the
> >score to see what you mean by "rhythms notated wrong".
>
> >> After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
> >> tonight like the 4/4 method.
>
> >Well, I for one thing that, in the interest of keeping sane, we should all
> >agree that Ringo made a mistake coming in with the drums, and we should
> >shorten that second measure so it's 4/4 all around :-)

>>Ringo doesnt make mistakes.

Yeah, it's why why they spliced together the best takes of their
songs, and stuck them all together to make one song.

RichL

"Some Other Guy" <trusso11783@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:37:50 -0400, "RichL" <rpleavitt@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Nil" <rednoise@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>> On 08 Jul 2011, "RichL" <rpleavitt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> rec.music.beatles:

>>> I don't like that, but if it works for you...
>>>
>>> My "Beatles Complete Scores" book has the intro as one measure of 4/4
>>> and one measure of 9/8, but I think they have the rhythms notated
>>> wrong.
>>
>>That's just another way to put what I was saying. I'd have to check out
>>the
>>score to see what you mean by "rhythms notated wrong".
>>>
>>> After a lifetime of intentionally avoiding counting it out, I now as of
>>> tonight like the 4/4 method.
>>
>>Well, I for one thing that, in the interest of keeping sane, we should all
>>agree that Ringo made a mistake coming in with the drums, and we should
>>shorten that second measure so it's 4/4 all around :-)
>
> Ringo doesnt make mistakes.

Humor, laddie!