ANN: Hirb - Irb on the good stuff

ghorner

I'm announcing Hirb, a mini view framework for console applications,
designed with irb in mind. It allows you to create table views, tree
views:
Numeric
|-- Float
|-- Integer
| |-- Bignum
| `-- Fixnum
|-- Date::Infinity
`-- Rational

and more.

I've written two tutorials on it: http://tagaholic.me/2009/03/13/hirb-irb-on-the-good-...
and
http://tagaholic.me/2009/03/18/ruby-class-trees-rails-plugin-trees-with....
It's also got some decent documentation: http://tagaholic.me....

You can install it with: gem install cldwalker-hirb --source
http://gems....

Enjoy!
Gabriel
5 Answers

The Mighty T.B.

KmericaNYC@gmail.com burped:

> Well yeah, buh, buh, but.... Bush!
>
> You guys plan on falling back on that excuse whenever somone points out
> any
> sort of issue with the current President for the next 4 - 8 years?

Dear dipshit #2,

Your beloved dipshit #1 just posted, "CAN YOU IMAGINE IF BUSH DID
THAT?"

If you're that desperate to be an annoying know it all, it might help
your cause if you actually followed along.

OK dipshit?

Go crawl back into your hole now.

++++++++++

HA! Still haven't finished that anger management program, have ya?

T.B.

The Mighty T.B.

KmericaNYC@gmail.com farted:

On Mar 17, 11:17 pm, "The Mighty T.B." <T...@someunknownaddress.com>
wrote:

> HA! Still haven't finished that anger management program, have ya?
>
> T.B.

Interestingly, I don't feel even the slightest bit angry (as he smashes
another keyboard). But you're still an unbelievable dipshit and may
actually be a little bit
retarded. Sad, really.

Tissue, ma'am?

T.B.

Martin DeMello

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM, ghorner <gabriel.horner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> =A0I'm announcing Hirb, a mini view framework for console applications,
> designed with irb in mind.

Good stuff!!

martin

Fernando Perez

> You can install it with: gem install cldwalker-hirb --source
> http://gems....

Adopted!