Non-rdb persistence

Brian Adkins

3/17/2009 7:28:00 PM

I'm interested in persistence options for Ruby other than relational
databases or simple flat files. I realize this is not necessarily a
Ruby question per sé, but I'd prefer a nice Ruby interface/api, and
I'd like to know what other Rubyists have found to work well.

Anything worth recommending?

--
Brian Adkins
http://...

Joel VanderWerf

Brian Adkins wrote:
> I'm interested in persistence options for Ruby other than relational
> databases or simple flat files. I realize this is not necessarily a
> Ruby question per sé, but I'd prefer a nice Ruby interface/api, and
> I'd like to know what other Rubyists have found to work well.
>
> Anything worth recommending?

Closer to the flat file end of the spectrum, but still maybe of interest:

http://rubyforge.org/projects...
http://rubyforge.org/pro...