DRb documentation ?

user@domain.invalid

3/17/2009 7:04:00 PM

Hi, I've found very few documentation pages about DRb... The rdoc pages
(http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/drb/rdoc/...) are poorly
documented and most of the web links provided are 404 or Japanese

Does somebody have links to tutorials about details and in depth DRb
programming ?

Thanks
2 Answers

Aaron Turner

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Zouplaz <user@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi, I've found very few documentation pages about DRb... The rdoc pages
> (http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/drb/rdoc/...) are poorly
> documented and most of the web links provided are 404 or Japanese
>
> Does somebody have links to tutorials about details and in depth DRb
> programming ?

http://segment7.net/projects...
http://chadfowler.com/rub...

Is what I used to write my DRb based solution.

--
Aaron Turner
http://s...

SEKI Masatoshi