comp.lang.python

Re: Manually installing PIL

Fredrik Lundh

1/13/2008 8:19:00 PM

j igisbert.etra-id wrote:

> this. I have download Imaging-1.1.6 source code, and I found PIL folder,
> but not binary file. If I download windows exe installer, it works
> great, but I want to install manually for installing it on my PDA....

as the name implies, the source code distribution contains source code
only. to turn that into a binary component, you need a working compiler
for your target platform.

what OS does your PDA run?

</F>

7 Answers

Michael Schey

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 07:14:09 -0400, jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M wrote:

>KmericaNYC@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Mar 13, 1:58 pm, msche...@yahoo.com (michael schey) wrote:
>>> Some stalkers brought their dogs to play with Bruce's dog.
>>>
>>> Bruce was not amused.
>>

>> And other stalkers run to the internet to report Bruce's every single
>> move.
>
>Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
>Bruce Springsteen? There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration, wars
>and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along brings up
>Springsteen again.

I'm sorry......
http://michaelschey.blo...

JK

Michael Schey wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 07:14:09 -0400, jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M wrote:
>
>> KmericaNYC@gmail.com wrote:

>>> And other stalkers run to the internet to report Bruce's every single
>>> move.
>> Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
>> Bruce Springsteen? There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration, wars
>> and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along brings up
>> Springsteen again.
>

> I'm sorry......

That's better.

OK, I see we're now discussing Brenda Lee songs.

"I'm Sorry" is a good one, I think my favorite may be "Sweet Nothin's"
followed by "BIGELOW 6-200" and "Dum Dum" but I could listen to "Let's
Jump the Broomstick"anytime, too.

A to Z

<jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M> wrote in message
> Michael Schey wrote:

>>> Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
>>> Bruce Springsteen? There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration, wars
>>> and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along brings up
>>> Springsteen again.
>>

>> I'm sorry......
>

> That's better.
>
> OK, I see we're now discussing Brenda Lee songs.
>
> "I'm Sorry" is a good one, I think my favorite may be "Sweet Nothin's"
> followed by "BIGELOW 6-200" and "Dum Dum" but I could listen to "Let's
> Jump the Broomstick"anytime, too.

nobody doesn't like Brenda Lee

Cathy

On Mar 14, 5:48 pm, jesskid...@LYC0S.C0M wrote:
> Michael Schey wrote:

> >> Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
> >> Bruce Springsteen?  There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration, wars
> >> and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along brings up
> >> Springsteen again.
>
> > I'm sorry......
>
> That's better.
>
> OK, I see we're now discussing Brenda Lee songs.
>
> "I'm Sorry" is a good one, I think my favorite may be "Sweet Nothin's"
> followed by "BIGELOW 6-200" and "Dum Dum" but I could listen to "Let's
> Jump the Broomstick"anytime,  too.

I'm Sorry, But So Is Brenda Lee
http://www.amazon.com/Im-Sorry-But-Brenda-Lee/dp/B001A2YNEG/ref=sr_f2_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1237076680&am...

Charles Board

On 2009-03-14 17:48:10 -0400, jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M said:

> Michael Schey wrote:

>>> Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
>>> Bruce Springsteen? There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration,
>>> wars and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along
>>> brings up Springsteen again.
>>

>> I'm sorry......
>

> That's better.
>
> OK, I see we're now discussing Brenda Lee songs.

Dumbass - we're obviously discusssing John Denver songs. Which sucked
more - "I'm Sorry" or "Calypso"?

Burton Busk

<jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M> wrote in message
> Michael Schey wrote:

>>> Yeah, why are some people on this newsgroup seemingly obsessed with
>>> Bruce Springsteen? There are sports, movies, recipes, immigration, wars
>>> and political subjects to discuss and then someone comes along brings up
>>> Springsteen again.
>>

>> I'm sorry......
>

> That's better.
>
> OK, I see we're now discussing Brenda Lee songs.
>
> "I'm Sorry" is a good one, I think my favorite may be "Sweet Nothin's"
> followed by "BIGELOW 6-200" and "Dum Dum" but I could listen to "Let's
> Jump the Broomstick"anytime, too.

Brenda Lee, the little girl with the big voice. My favorite was always
"Break It Too Me Gently", what a song!

JK

Cathy wrote:

> I'm Sorry, But So Is Brenda Lee

http://www.amazon.com/Im-Sorry-But-Brenda-Lee/dp/B001A2YNEG/ref=sr_f2_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1237076680&am...

One of my favorite Ben Vaughn songs (in fact, I should break out my
Vaughn stuff- haven't listened to him for a few years).
Tho' I think I actually like Marshall Crenshaw's version better. He
sort of combined it with the music of another BV song, IIRC.

Charles Board wrote:

> Dumbass - we're obviously discusssing John Denver songs. Which sucked
> more - "I'm Sorry" or "Calypso"?

Wait, can someone who even just *knows* the title of John Denver songs
really be able to call anyone else a "dumbass"? (I've heard Denver's
cowboy had was plastic- anyone know for sure?)