comp.lang.python

wxpython-wx.CheckListBox: changing item bacgkground color

Massi

1/13/2008 3:23:00 PM

Hi everyone! In my application (under windows) I'm using a
wx.checklistbox. I would like the background color of an item to
become red whenever an EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK occurs. Is there any simple
way to achieve it?
Thanks in advance.
2 Answers

Mike Driscoll

On Jan 13, 9:22 am, Massi <massi_...@msn.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone! In my application (under windows) I'm using a
> wx.checklistbox. I would like the background color of an item to
> become red whenever an EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK occurs. Is there any simple
> way to achieve it?
> Thanks in advance.

Did you try chkbox.SetBackgroundColor('SomeColor') ?

That might work, but I think that will just set the entire control's
background to the color passed in. You're welcome to give it a try,
though.

Also, I would recommend posting this query to the wxpython's user
group, which you can find at the wxPython website: www.wxpython.org

Mike

Joe

On Mar 13, 3:44 pm, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:

Get back to me
> when you begin showing a true love for your country by showing an
> interest in getting rid of its real threats.
>
> You can go back to hunting Mexicans now. If you're lucky you may pick
> up a couple stray Guatemalans. That should give you all the reason you
> need to strafe their grandmother's house somewhere down in Guatemala.

I have no interest in atttacking Guatemala or Mexico. I'd just like to
keep their citizens out of MY country if they insist on coming
illegally. We have laws. If they don;'t want to obey them..shame on
'em. Don't let the door hit 'em in the ass on the way out...

As for real threats...the next time that 19 Israelis vaporize some of
my fellow citizens when they're drinking their morning coffee in their
cubicles....I'll be the first one to jump on Israel's shit...