nike, air jordan, air force, shox, air max shoes wholesale

sadas

3/15/2009 4:54:00 PM

Women’s shoes
Burberry shoes, Prada shoes, Chanel shoes, Chanel Sandals Slippers, LV
shoes, LV sandal slipper, Dior shoes, D&G shoes, Gucci shoes, Gucci
sandal slipper, Dior sandal slipper, Coach shoes, HOGAN shoes, Nike
shoes shoes, Puma shoes, ED hardy slipper, ED hardy shoes, Timberland
shoes,
Men’s t-shirt
Ed Hardy t-shirt, Christan Audigier t-shirt, COOGI t-shirt, Smet t-
shirt, gino green global t-shirt, artful dodger t-shirt, G-Star t-
shirt, A&F t-shirt, Polo t-shirrt t-shirt, Affliction t-shirt t-shirt,
D&G t-shirt t-shirt, BBC t-shirt t-shirt, Armani t-shirt t-shirt,
Evisu t-shirt t-shirt, Lacoste t-shirt
Burberry shoes, Prada shoes, Prada Sandals Slippers , Dsquared2 shoes,
LV shoes, D&G shoes, Adidas Y3 shoes, HOGAN shoes, Nike shoes, Puma
shoes,
artful dodger clothing, BAPE clothing, , Evisu clothing, Gino green
global clothing, LRG clothing, Parish clothing, BBC clothing, ED Hardy
clothing
G-Star t-shirt, A&F t-shirt, Polo t-shirrt t-shirt, Affliction t-shirt
t-shirt, D&G t-shirt t-shirt, BBC t-shirt t-shirt, Armani t-shirt t-
shirt, Evisu t-shirt t-shirt, Lacoste t-shirt

please kindly visite our website: http://www.c...
msn: cnnshoe2008@hotmail.com
email: cnnshoe@gmail.com
2 Answers

seymour-shabow

John Robertson wrote:
> seymour.shabow wrote:
>> John Robertson wrote:
>>> A really big thanks to Lee Chestnut (Mike Chestnuts' father - a
>>> retired electrical engineer) for tracking down, identifying, and
>>> sharing his discovery of the principal reason for WPC-89 resets.
>>>
>>> It all hinges on one tiny bypass capacitor - C9 - located just to the
>>> right of the LM323 5VDC regulator. The schematic calls for this to be
>>> a 0.33ufd and that it is supposed to be connected to the supply side
>>> of the LM323, however the PCB trace layout connected it to the OUTPUT
>>> side of the LM323 - making it pretty much useless against dealing
>>> with dropout filtering...as we all find from time to time.
>>>
>>> So the simple cure is to add one 1.0 ufd Tantalum Capacitors to the
>>> board - across the input to ground, and a second (can't hurt) across
>>> the output and common.
>>>
>>> Pictures and a bit more theory here:
>>>
>>> http://www.flippers.com/will-ti...
>>>
>>> I'm going to assume this is true for later WPC boards as well.
>>> Pictures of C9 top/bottom anyone?
>>>
>>> Bring on the field tests!
>>>

>> What are the wires soldered to the 323 screws for?
>>
>> Also looks like you have some flux to clean off ;)
>>
>> -scott CARGPB#29
>
> Geeze...my junk WPC-89 board for demonstration purposes and I already
> get snark...the board has nasty scorch holes burned through, strictly
> test fixture purposes only....(ducking)
>
> It's an example, not production (heh).
>
> The ground and other jumper wires were a previous hackers' attempts at
> fixing the reset issues (and some damaged feed through holes too). Yeah
> and the flux should be removed. These were quick pictures to get up fast
> - better pictures in a few days once I get a few WPCs done up and
> tested. This reset problem has bugged me for years....

Not just you just about everyone that's owned a WPC machine for any
length of time.

It's RGP come for the snark ;)

John Robertson

seymour.shabow wrote:
> John Robertson wrote:
>> seymour.shabow wrote:

>>> What are the wires soldered to the 323 screws for?
>>>
>>> Also looks like you have some flux to clean off ;)
>>>
>>> -scott CARGPB#29
>>
>> Geeze...my junk WPC-89 board for demonstration purposes and I already
>> get snark...the board has nasty scorch holes burned through, strictly
>> test fixture purposes only....(ducking)
>>
>> It's an example, not production (heh).
>>
>> The ground and other jumper wires were a previous hackers' attempts at
>> fixing the reset issues (and some damaged feed through holes too).
>> Yeah and the flux should be removed. These were quick pictures to get
>> up fast - better pictures in a few days once I get a few WPCs done up
>> and tested. This reset problem has bugged me for years....
>>

> Not just you just about everyone that's owned a WPC machine for any
> length of time.
>
> It's RGP come for the snark ;)

Hi Scott,

Snark, as in the hunting of the snark? Or was that the noise Curly made
after Moe nailed him in the nose...

Do try this on the next WPC board that gives you reset issues and let me
know the results.

Thanks!

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com