comp.lang.python

Re: sqlite3 is it in the python default distro?

Martin Marcher

1/13/2008 12:36:00 PM

On Saturday 12 January 2008 21:34 Martin Marcher wrote:
> a) Is sqlite included in the python default distribution
> b) In real life can I consider (on linux) that an installation of python
> includes the sqlite stuff?

forgive my that was pebcack. I wasn't reading the docs fully so I thought I
need the "python-sqlite" or "python-sqlite2" (which is in the 2.5 package
on debian/ubuntu at least)

--
http://noneisyours.ma...
http://feeds.feedburner.com/N...

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.

1 Answer

Lars

"pjm" <scarpj@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Mar 13, 9:07 am, media69 <medi...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 13, 12:38 am, kevinm...@verizon.net wrote:
>>
>> > Based on what is being reported from the rehearsals, it sounds like
>> > they won't be bringing the Horns on the Tour. Does anyone know if
>> > that is true?
>>
>> Why would you want a horn section??? Its a nice novelty once in
>> awhile.(Xmas shows, 8/20/84). However if it is Bruce and the ESB up
>> there, the only horn i want to hear is Clarence.
>
> I agree, I would rather see them toss out a guitar player (sorry Nils)
> and a violin player.
>
> Bruce, Steve, Clarence, Gary, Max, Roy and Charlie would be fine by
> me. In fact we might not need Charlie.

Diagree - the only one not needed is Patti...

/Lars