How I can trap FTPPermError ?

Raimon Fs

3/13/2009 8:06:00 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to access an FTP tp check if the files from database exists
there, and if they have valid size.

Some of them are wrong files with zero kbytes.

My script stops with:

10944/10948 11978 inf_A78028800_12032009153806.pdf VOS200-SAL04

Net::FTPPermError: 550 Can't check for file existence

I want to trap the FTPPermError and continue with other files ...

I've tried with:

FTPPermError
Net::FTPPermError

witha Rescue but the scripts stops and those rescues doesn't fire ...

thanks!

r.

begin

size=ftp.size(file_name)
print "File size file: "+size.to_s+"\n"

ftp.getbinaryfile(file_name, file_name_result, 1024)

rescue FTPPermError, NameError => aaaapppppoooooo
return false

rescue Net::FTPPermError, NameError => ooooops
return false

rescue StandardError, NameError => boom
# print "Error while downloading: " + boom
#status=false
return false

rod

On Feb 7, 10:01 am, Bozotonian <beauimp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 4:58 pm, bayoubilly1970 <bayoubill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 3, 5:22 pm, Ian Locke <ianpin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm thinking it's someone from RGP. I post on the st.louis craigslist
> > > and my posts literally get flagged 10 minutes after posting them.
> > > PLEASE STOP. Whoever it is please stopflaggingmy posts. I am not
> > > breaking any of craigslists rules
>
> > I think its Baba Booey
>
> It's actually Artie.  This is what he is doing
> now.............flaggingpinball CL ads.

Hi We have the same thing here in portland flagging is out of
control .remove the l in flagger and you got what? Get off the net and
get a job like the rest of us..........

americannleaguer

On Feb 7, 1:01 pm, Bozotonian <beauimp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 4:58 pm, bayoubilly1970 <bayoubill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 3, 5:22 pm, Ian Locke <ianpin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm thinking it's someone from RGP. I post on the st.louis craigslist
> > > and my posts literally get flagged 10 minutes after posting them.
> > > PLEASE STOP. Whoever it is please stop flagging my posts. I am not
> > > breaking any of craigslists rules
>
> > I think its Baba Booey
>
> It's actually Artie.  This is what he is doing
> now.............flagging pinball CL ads.

I hope Artie is doing OK. Howard is (rightfully so) not discussing
him. If he was really OK, I think we'd hear about it on Ch. 100

I Love Pinball

> I hope Artie is doing OK. Howard is (rightfully so) not discussing
> him. If he was really OK, I think we'd hear about it on Ch. 100

Artie's custom built house has been for sale since October. I think
this is the house that he attempted suicide in. The listing was just
pulled this week....no offer was accepted.

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/artie-lange-s-house-up-for-s...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/41-Bay-Breeze-Dr-Toms-River-NJ-08753/3957...

Rob Santore

Someone needs to call a "Rod Stiffington Special Edition Blumpkin Pie"
Pinball machine into Tradio ;)

hopefully the stern fans will get it..

Deadly

I had my ad for selling vids get flagged 5 times yesterday. Then some
jerk off posts that he wants to buy pins and makes teh comment,
"flagging goes both ways???" Wow - I'm not sure if that was aimed at
me specifically or who he thought keeps flagging him. Portland CL has
become a useless tool. I'm sure it's becoming the same all over.

-=Chris=-