comp.lang.python

Boa constructor

Joel

In BOA constructor, is there any way to do the following:
Once a breakpoint has reached, I want to enter some code
and execute it.
Can anyone tell me of a technique?

Also input stream doesn't seem to work, I do a standard input read and
then i enter something in the input window, but it isn't accepted.
What could be the reason?

Thanks
Joel
11 Answers

Ian J. Ball

In article <anim8rfsk-5154D3.09061124072014@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article
> <ijball-NO_SPAM-6F7DCB.08350824072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Arrow (rerun) - Annoying Sara Lance's lesbo lover comes to town in the
> > form of Katrina Law. I am not a fan of this episode, except for Laurel
> > basically disowning Sara at the end - I would have liked this show a lot
> > more last season if they had let Laurel hate Sara for the remainder of
> > the season... :|
>
> I just read an interview with the producers via their plans for season
> 3, and not one of them is a good idea.

This surprises me not in the least.

Oh, well - there'll always be Devon Aoki!! :D

--
"Wait! - You can set your GPS to "tacos"?!" - Shawn, to Gus, in
"The Break-Up", the series finale to "Psych" (03-26-14)

Anim8rFSK

In article
<ijball-NO_SPAM-5EBA18.10101124072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:

> In article <anim8rfsk-5154D3.09061124072014@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <ijball-NO_SPAM-6F7DCB.08350824072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > Arrow (rerun) - Annoying Sara Lance's lesbo lover comes to town in the
> > > form of Katrina Law. I am not a fan of this episode, except for Laurel
> > > basically disowning Sara at the end - I would have liked this show a lot
> > > more last season if they had let Laurel hate Sara for the remainder of
> > > the season... :|
> >
> > I just read an interview with the producers via their plans for season
> > 3, and not one of them is a good idea.
>
> This surprises me not in the least.
>
> Oh, well - there'll always be Devon Aoki!! :D

Spoilers (like who cares)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-bosses-season-...
719881

'Arrow' Bosses Reveal Season 3 Secrets: New Romances, Dark Arcs and Big
Surprises

season three ? which picks up six months after the season-two finale

"Laurel and Thea are the two characters we haven't done as much with in
the past, and they have the strongest storylines that we've ever given
them,"

Oliver and Felicity date
the timing was right to further evolve the Oliver-Felicity dynamic

Flashbacks ... to season 2

Diggle discovered some key news in the finale: He was about to become a
father.
"There's a trip to the OB-GYN [in the premiere]," Kreisberg teases.

"One of the things we are doing this season on Arrow is injecting a
little more humor," he says. "It's part of the reason why we brought
Brandon Routh in" as Ray Palmer, aka the Atom.

****wow - Routh is one of the most humorless actors around.

Caity Lotz returns for at least three more episodes as Laurel's sister
Sara

Katie Cassidy is pumping iron.

This season's Hong Kong flashbacks

we love Deadshot ? Michael Rowe was just in the DC offices. For sure
we'll be doing something with the Suicide Squad this year.

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

Ian J. Ball

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:54:16 AM UTC-7, anim8rfsk wrote:

> In article
> <ijball-NO_SPAM-5EBA18.10101124072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:
> > In article <anim8rfsk-5154D3.09061124072014@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > > I just read an interview with the producers via their plans for season
> > > 3, and not one of them is a good idea.
> >
> > This surprises me not in the least.
> >
> > Oh, well - there'll always be Devon Aoki!! :D
>
> Spoilers (like who cares)
>
> http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-bosses-season-...
> 719881
>
> 'Arrow' Bosses Reveal Season 3 Secrets: New Romances, Dark Arcs and Big
> Surprises
>
> season three ? which picks up six months after the season-two finale...
>
> "One of the things we are doing this season on Arrow is injecting a
> little more humor," he says. "It's part of the reason why we brought
> Brandon Routh in" as Ray Palmer, aka the Atom.
>
> ****wow - Routh is one of the most humorless actors around.

+1

> Caity Lotz returns for at least three more episodes as Laurel's sister
> Sara

Ugh!... That, right there, really puts me off... >:|

> Katie Cassidy is pumping iron.

Yeah, I'm nearly positive they'll make her a "superhero" in season #3 - frankly, I'm a little surprised they didn't do it sooner.

I forget - Laurel knows Ollie's "secret", but Ollie doesn't know she knows, correct?...

Jim G.

anim8rFSK sent the following on 7/24/2014 11:06 AM:
> In article
> <ijball-NO_SPAM-6F7DCB.08350824072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Arrow (rerun) - Annoying Sara Lance's lesbo lover comes to town in the
>> form of Katrina Law. I am not a fan of this episode, except for Laurel
>> basically disowning Sara at the end - I would have liked this show a lot
>> more last season if they had let Laurel hate Sara for the remainder of
>> the season... :|
>
> I just read an interview with the producers via their plans for season
> 3, and not one of them is a good idea.

Not too many of their plans for the first two seasons were a good idea,
either, but the show still did relatively well for some reason and
managed to hook me, which continues to be somewhat annoying to me. And
now I'll give THE FLASH a chance to annoy me even more. :)

"Everyone is relevant to someone." -- Harold Finch, PERSON OF INTEREST

Anim8rFSK

In article <8462ed65-b365-4e80-8669-c0d0870c3282@googlegroups.com>,
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:54:16 AM UTC-7, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <ijball-NO_SPAM-5EBA18.10101124072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:

> > > This surprises me not in the least.
> > >
> > > Oh, well - there'll always be Devon Aoki!! :D
> >
> > Spoilers (like who cares)
> >
> > http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-bosses-season-...
> > 719881
> >
> > 'Arrow' Bosses Reveal Season 3 Secrets: New Romances, Dark Arcs and Big
> > Surprises
> >
> > season three ? which picks up six months after the season-two finale...
> >
> > "One of the things we are doing this season on Arrow is injecting a
> > little more humor," he says. "It's part of the reason why we brought
> > Brandon Routh in" as Ray Palmer, aka the Atom.
> >
> > ****wow - Routh is one of the most humorless actors around.
>
> +1
>
> > Caity Lotz returns for at least three more episodes as Laurel's sister
> > Sara
>
> Ugh!... That, right there, really puts me off... >:|
>
> > Katie Cassidy is pumping iron.
>
> Yeah, I'm nearly positive they'll make her a "superhero" in season #3 -
> frankly, I'm a little surprised they didn't do it sooner.
>
> I forget - Laurel knows Ollie's "secret", but Ollie doesn't know she knows,
> correct?...

No, I think everybody knows and everybody knows everybody knows. I know
she knows, and I'm pretty sure he knows she knows. Haven't we seen her
in the Arrowcave?

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

Hunter

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:35:08 -0700, "Ian J. Ball"
<ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:

>In article <lqqtl3$2qv$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
>Ran errands, so no soaps yesterday...:
>
>Crossbones (recorded) - I dunno if this episode played like a "season
>finale" like some around here said, but they were right that this was
>the first decent episode in a while. Except... SPOILERS!!... for them
>needlessly killing off the only hot chyck on the show (aside from
>Teach's "apparition" of a wife) - namely the hot, greedy whoremonger.
>:(
----
You like Teech's wife? Nah. There are plenty of other hot women on the
show, like Kate, Nenna the female pirate (another cute Tomboy), and
Teech's mistress Selima.

>The 100 (rerun) - Tough chyck Raven (Lindsey Morgan) comes to Earth,
>ruining Clarke's and Finn's "boinking session". She also pulls a knife
>on Bellamy - if only she had slit his throat right then and there!!
> Meanwhile, Paige Turco lets the whole station know that THEY'RE ALL
>GONNA DIE!!!1!
----
Raven is another Tomboy cutie. :-)

------>Hunter

"No man in the wrong can stand up against
a fellow that's in the right and keeps on acomin'."

-----William J. McDonald
Captain, Texas Rangers from 1891 to 1907

Dimensional Traveler

On 7/24/2014 10:10 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> In article <anim8rfsk-5154D3.09061124072014@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <ijball-NO_SPAM-6F7DCB.08350824072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Arrow (rerun) - Annoying Sara Lance's lesbo lover comes to town in the
>>> form of Katrina Law. I am not a fan of this episode, except for Laurel
>>> basically disowning Sara at the end - I would have liked this show a lot
>>> more last season if they had let Laurel hate Sara for the remainder of
>>> the season... :|
>>
>> I just read an interview with the producers via their plans for season
>> 3, and not one of them is a good idea.
>
> This surprises me not in the least.
>
> Oh, well - there'll always be Devon Aoki!! :D

I thought she was off mass-producing kids.

--
"The Snark must flow!" - Shaddam Emperor Animfsk the 8th

Ian J. Ball

In article <anim8rfsk-4A1A22.11334924072014@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <8462ed65-b365-4e80-8669-c0d0870c3282@googlegroups.com>,
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:54:16 AM UTC-7, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <ijball-NO_SPAM-5EBA18.10101124072014@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > > Spoilers (like who cares)
> > >
> > > http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-bosses-season-...
> > > 719881
> > >
> > > 'Arrow' Bosses Reveal Season 3 Secrets: New Romances, Dark Arcs and Big
> > > Surprises
> > >
> > > season three ? which picks up six months after the season-two finale...
> > > [snip]
> >
> > > Katie Cassidy is pumping iron.
> >
> > Yeah, I'm nearly positive they'll make her a "superhero" in season #3 -
> > frankly, I'm a little surprised they didn't do it sooner.
> >
> > I forget - Laurel knows Ollie's "secret", but Ollie doesn't know she knows,
> > correct?...
>
> No, I think everybody knows and everybody knows everybody knows. I know
> she knows, and I'm pretty sure he knows she knows. Haven't we seen her
> in the Arrowcave?

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell him she knew, in
the end. But I'll have to see about the last 3 episodes of season #2
again to know for sure...

--

<ijball-NO_SPAM-CD82A7.08490725072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:

> In article <anim8rfsk-4A1A22.11334924072014@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <8462ed65-b365-4e80-8669-c0d0870c3282@googlegroups.com>,

> > > Yeah, I'm nearly positive they'll make her a "superhero" in season #3 -
> > > frankly, I'm a little surprised they didn't do it sooner.
> > >
> > > I forget - Laurel knows Ollie's "secret", but Ollie doesn't know she
> > > knows,
> > > correct?...
> >
> > No, I think everybody knows and everybody knows everybody knows. I know
> > she knows, and I'm pretty sure he knows she knows. Haven't we seen her
> > in the Arrowcave?
>
> I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell him she knew, in
> the end. But I'll have to see about the last 3 episodes of season #2
> again to know for sure...

You poor dear. :(

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

Anim8rFSK

In article
<ijball-NO_SPAM-CD82A7.08490725072014@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_SPAM@mac.invalid> wrote:

> In article <anim8rfsk-4A1A22.11334924072014@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <8462ed65-b365-4e80-8669-c0d0870c3282@googlegroups.com>,

> > > Yeah, I'm nearly positive they'll make her a "superhero" in season #3 -
> > > frankly, I'm a little surprised they didn't do it sooner.
> > >
> > > I forget - Laurel knows Ollie's "secret", but Ollie doesn't know she
> > > knows,
> > > correct?...
> >
> > No, I think everybody knows and everybody knows everybody knows. I know
> > she knows, and I'm pretty sure he knows she knows. Haven't we seen her
> > in the Arrowcave?
>
> I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell him she knew, in
> the end. But I'll have to see about the last 3 episodes of season #2
> again to know for sure...

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/04/16/arrow-recap-season-2-...
-the-man-under-the-hood/

"Previously on Arrow? Slade told Laurel that Oliver was really Arrow."

Ah, here we go:

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/04/30/arrow-recap-season-2-...
-city-of-blood/?KEYWORDS=arrow+recap

Oliver goes to the pier and thinks back on his life since he left on the
Queen?s Gambit boat. A dart hits him and he blacks out. When he wakes
up, he is at the Arrow hideout. Digg and Felicity would not let him turn
himself in to Slade. And, big surprise, Laurel is there too. She wants
to talk to Oliver privately. He says he has wanted to tell her about his
secret identity every night. She hugs him and tells him he cannot commit
suicide by giving up to Slade. She screams at him, ?I know you in your
bones and you don?t give up.? Oliver says he cannot stop Slade. Laurel
says he can stop Slade? by getting Blood. She tells him about Blood
knowing about Moira?s death in advance. She says, ?The city needs The
Arrow.?

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?