How to handle windows pop ups

Shweta

3/11/2009 7:33:00 AM

I have a button with name print Site Info after a click off this
button it opens another window with print dialog there i need to click
on print button.So i need to know how to handle such windows pop ups i
used the code something like this: require 'win32ole'
wsh = WIN32OLE.new('Wscript.Shell')
wsh.SendKeys('Windows{ENTER}'). but its not working
3 Answers

Hugh

On Feb 7, 10:27 am, "Don O Team EM!" <dow...@aol.com> wrote:
> You might want to try Purcelleville Pinballs and Slots... Michael
> Belofsky is very reputable and is extremely knowledgeable about solid
> state games, if that's what you're looking for.
>
> Don O in MD

I second Michael Belofsky, super nice guy.

http://www.purcellvillepi...

Hugh

\"rivet\

On Feb 7, 10:55 am, Hugh <metah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 10:27 am, "Don O Team EM!" <dow...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > You might want to try Purcelleville Pinballs and Slots... Michael
> > Belofsky is very reputable and is extremely knowledgeable about solid
> > state games, if that's what you're looking for.
>
> > Don O in MD
>
> I second Michael Belofsky, super nice guy.
>
> http://www.purcellvillepi...
>
> Hugh

I third it on Michael. Top notch.

Greg Maletic

On Feb 7, 4:18 am, dpb128 <dpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 12:37 am, Greg Maletic <gmale...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've got a friend in Washington D.C. that's looking for a pinball
> > machine for their family. Is there a reputable dealer in the area for
> > used machines that could also perform regular service for them?
>
> > Thanks very much.
>
> > Greg
>
> > --
> > Greg Maletic
> > Producer, TILT: The Battle to Save Pinballhttp://www.Tilt...
>
> Where in DC are they located?  And what are they looking for. I live
> in the DC area and routinely cycle my collection. I also provide some
> repair services to some owners. I'm not a dealer per say but will
> provide some services at fair costs.
>
> Dave

Hi, Dave—

I'm not sure if they know what they're looking for, precisely. Can you
send me a list of what you have for sale, and, if you have it, a price
list? greg@tilt-movie.com. Thanks!

Greg