comp.lang.python

*** AMERICAN BASTARDS DESERVE TO BE RAPED ***

cancel@moslems.shit

1/12/2008 2:26:00 AM

The yank bastards deserved to be raped for their crimes against the
world. What goes around comes around. Herbert Walker Bush was alleged
to be a pedophile. MOSHE KATSA raped numerous JEW and ISRAELI WOMEN.
DICK FACE CHENEY's daughter is a GAY AND LESBIAN. The church is full
of pedophiles. The congress and senate is full of ADULTERERS. NEWT
GINGRICK CHEATED ON HIS WIFE. The more militant the yank bastard, the
more hypocritical he/she is.

THE YANK BASTARDS DESERVE THIS FOR THEIR COWARDICE AGAINST CRIMINALS.
911 WAS A HEINOUS CRIME DONE BY YANK BASTARDS THEMSELVES against their
own coward people and they sent that anthrax also.

CLICK MY PROFILE TO FIND ALL THE LINKS.

http://letsr...
http://...

Lauterbach had rented a room in Durham's home, off the base, because
SHE HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO REPEATED HARASSMENT BY THE MARINES AFTER
REPORTING THE ALLEGED RAPE, Steiner said. Her car had been keyed and
an anonymous person had "slugged" her in the face, he said.

[...]

22 Answers

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:25:53 -0800 (PST), thermate@india.com wrote:

>The yank...

You're a goddamned retard. Go back to yanking your pathetic excuse for
a dick.

radiosrfun

"ChairmanOfTheBored" <RUBored@crackasmile.org> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:25:53 -0800 (PST), thermate@india.com wrote:
>
>>The yank...
>

> You're a goddamned retard. Go back to yanking your pathetic excuse for
> a dick.

American Bastards deserve to be raped? WTF? Boy - if that wasn't an
admission to queerdom - I don't know what was! However - it would have to be
oral - as I've heard those punks there - much by their own admission - have
a milimeter peter - so in that case - they couldn't "rape" - let alone
tickle - any of us "American Bastards". We "might" die - laughing our ass
off though!

American Bastards? Hahahahahaha............ thats funny! Come kiss this
American Bastard's - ASS. You can call me an American Bastard, Prick -
whatever - fact is - we're still better than you pukes will ever be.

I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off ALL
foreign aid. Maybe these sons of bitches would sing a different tune. We get
hit by a massive hurricane - wiping out almost an entire state - we don't
get a damned penny or offer of help from any one. Them dog eaters have a
Tsunami, Tropical Storm - whatever fart Mother Nature gives them, we send
them millions. FUCK THAT. And we have helped India - a lot. We're currently
sending hundreds if not thousands of jobs there - thanks to the low life top
level business people. Bring all those jobs back here - let them mother
fuckers starve in poverty.

default

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:01:09 -0500, "radiosrfun"
<radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:

>I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off ALL
>foreign aid.

Ditto that.

Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians
pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
friends in the Arab world.

We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
attacking Israel.

The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
burden.

Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
making thermate's point for him.
--

radiosrfun

"default" <default@defaulter.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:01:09 -0500, "radiosrfun"
> <radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:
>
>>I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off
>>ALL
>>foreign aid.
>
> Ditto that.
>
> Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
> billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians
> pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
> friends in the Arab world.
>
> We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
> attacking Israel.
>
> The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
> The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
> 5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
> after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
> burden.
>
> Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
> making thermate's point for him.
> --

Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I believe
I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.

MooseFET

On Jan 11, 11:01 pm, "radiosrfun" <radiosr...@radiosrfun.com> wrote:
[....]
> I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off ALL
> foreign aid. Maybe these sons of bitches would sing a different tune. We get
> hit by a massive hurricane - wiping out almost an entire state - we don't
> get a damned penny or offer of help from any one.

The US not only got offers of help, but accepted at least one offer
and took advantage of a group that could deliver aid very quickly.
You need to get your facts right.

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:03:22 -0500, default <default@defaulter.net>
wrote:

>Ditto that.
>
>Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
>billion dollars annually.

You're a goddamned idiot.

Were you aware (obviously not) that ALL military "aid" sent to ANY of
our allies has the stipulation that it MUST be spent HERE?

Get a fucking clue, you retarded twit.

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:35:38 -0500, "radiosrfun"
<radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:

>"default" <default@defaulter.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:01:09 -0500, "radiosrfun"
>> <radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off
>>>ALL
>>>foreign aid.
>>
>> Ditto that.
>>
>> Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
>> billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians
>> pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
>> friends in the Arab world.
>>
>> We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
>> attacking Israel.
>>
>> The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
>> The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
>> 5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
>> after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
>> burden.
>>
>> Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
>> making thermate's point for him.
>> --
>
>Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I believe
>I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.

You are both fucked in the head, coffee or not. He more than you, but
still, you both don't know what you are talking about.

If we stop giving aid to other nations, we are letting the retarded US
hating bastards win, dipshit.

This nation has to be strong within, DESPITE what we give out.

Some of us are... some of us just want to piss and moan about things
they know nothing about.

Which do you think both of you fucktards are?

Richard Henry

"radiosrfun" <radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote in message
> "default" <default@defaulter.net> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:01:09 -0500, "radiosrfun"
> > <radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off
> >>ALL
> >>foreign aid.
> >
> > Ditto that.
> >
> > Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
> > billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians
> > pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
> > friends in the Arab world.
> >
> > We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
> > attacking Israel.
> >
> > The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
> > The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
> > 5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
> > after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
> > burden.
> >
> > Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
> > making thermate's point for him.
> > --
>
> Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I
believe
> I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.

According to the US Govt for 2006:

Israel: $2.6B
Egypt $1.8B
Iraq: $9.8B
Afghanistan $3.7B

http://qesdb.usai...

default

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:15:44 -0800, ChairmanOfTheBored
<RUBored@crackasmile.org> wrote:

> You are both fucked in the head, coffee or not. He more than you, but
>still, you both don't know what you are talking about.

Any castigation from Bored is an accolade . . . I must be on the right
track to get that knee jerk reaction.
--

> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:35:38 -0500, "radiosrfun"
> <radiosrfun@radiosrfun.com> wrote:
>
>>"default" <default@defaulter.net> wrote in message

>>> Ditto that.
>>>
>>> Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8
>>> billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians
>>> pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
>>> friends in the Arab world.
>>>
>>> We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
>>> attacking Israel.
>>>
>>> The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
>>> The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
>>> 5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
>>> after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
>>> burden.
>>>
>>> Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
>>> making thermate's point for him.
>>> --
>>
>>Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I
>>believe
>>I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.
>>
> You are both fucked in the head, coffee or not. He more than you, but
> still, you both don't know what you are talking about.
>
> If we stop giving aid to other nations, we are letting the retarded US
> hating bastards win, dipshit.

I'm not so sure I agree there - money or no money - they hate our guts. Case
in point - Mushariff. It has long been rumored that Bin-Laden is lurking
near by - yet "Mushariff" seems to be too weak in the knees to try to hunt
him down or allow us to. If he doesn't have the balls to do it - let us! I
am willing to bet - Bin - Laden will eventually cause Mushariff's downfall
too.

> This nation has to be strong within, DESPITE what we give out.

I couldn't agree with you more!

> Some of us are... some of us just want to piss and moan about things
> they know nothing about.

I DO know - I'm sick of our tax dollars being blown on every damned
"emergency" abroad - and we get kicked in the teeth each and every time -
following.

> Which do you think both of you fucktards are?

None of the above.

Chairman - I don't think "anyone" (American) will disagree with you - least
of all me - that "WE" need to be strong from "within". The question comes -
at what cost? IS it an investment? OR "Black mail"? In some cases - it could
be a fine line.

I would find it hard to believe that 100% of our money is distributed to
those who are "supposed" to get it. I think we would be fooling ourselves to
think that.

Maybe I don't operate with "all" facts in hand - but up until now - you and
I have pretty much been on the same page. Regardless which sentence or
paragraph we parted company on - the fact remains - "I" am a U.S.citizen -
born and raised here - and tired of the shit from all those piss ants. It is
bad enough we have to put up with "crooked" politicians sucking us dry for
all they can get - without the rest coming in to play their games.

We can agree to disagree with respect to "how" it is done - but we both want
to see it "BE" done - for the benefit of this country. You and I - or anyone
else can debate this in a friendly manner - or be pissed off at each other
over it - the fact remains - those in charge will do as they please - and we
have little say in the matter.

Any time some outsider slams this country or our people - it just pisses me
off - which is why I bothered to reply to this thread at all.

Whether we agree on "tactics" or not - if it come to a battlefield with the
two of us - or any Americans there - we're still going to fight the same
enemy - not each other.