comp.lang.python

Graphics Module

Gabriel

1/11/2008 9:31:00 PM

Hi all !

I'm developing a math program that shows graphics of functions.
I would hear suggestions about the way of drawing 2D .

Thanks a lot for your answers.

- Gabriel -

3 Answers

Mike Driscoll

On Jan 11, 3:31 pm, "Gabriel" <aekid...@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> I'm developing a math program that shows graphics of functions.
> I would hear suggestions about the way of drawing 2D .
>
> Thanks a lot for your answers.
>
> - Gabriel -

That's not a very descriptive question, however most people talk about
matplotlib for graphing and 2D drawings.

Here's a few links on graphing in Python:

http://matplotlib.source...
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Pyth...
http://alpha-leonis.lids.mit.edu/nl...
http://boost.org/libs/graph/doc/p...
http://www.python.org/doc/essays/g...

Some of these may have dependencies, such as numpy or scipy. Be sure
to read the docs for full details either way.

Mike

Gabriel

On 11 ene, 22:51, Mike <kyoso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 3:31 pm, "Gabriel" <aekid...@yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> > Hi all !
>
> > I'm developing a math program that shows graphics of functions.
> > I would hear suggestions about the way of drawing 2D .
>
> > Thanks a lot for your answers.
>
> > - Gabriel -
>
> That's not a very descriptive question, however most people talk about
> matplotlib for graphing and 2D drawings.
>
> Here's a few links on graphing in Python:
>
> http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonGraphApihttp://alpha-leonis.lids.mit.edu/nlp/pygraph/http://boost.org/libs/graph/doc/python.htmlhttp://www.python.org/doc/essays/g...
>
> Some of these may have dependencies, such as numpy or scipy. Be sure
> to read the docs for full details either way.
>
> Mike

Thanks !

Yes. This is what I was looking for..

Robin Miller

Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:55:55 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>>> with his students. Just try it one week without a murder.
>
>> The shoe will drop when Moretti dumps the boyfriend/fiance.
>
> The actress is 35; I assume the character is too. She's approaching the
> point of no return on having kids. (In real life, she was pregnant at
> the end of season 2.)
>
> I hope she doesn't dump Donnie. Donnie has been improved, despite the
> "I want the huge church wedding and house in the suburbs" crap being
> given to the character to say. I'd like there to be an adult relationship
> on tv with a somewhat realistic married couple.
>
> She can't have that with Daniel.

I like this show a lot, and Donnie is growing on me. While in general I
dislike how romantic relationships are forced into shows, this one does
feel "adult," as you say.

Pregnant Natalie was a hoot.

--Robin