www.iofferkicks sell:nike shoes:$32,handbag:$35,NFL:$20,jean:$30,UGG boot:$50(free shipping

www.iofferkicks.com

3/9/2009 2:42:00 PM

Get Nike Shoes at Super Cheap Prices
Discount Nike air jordans (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize
( www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 6 Supply (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox NZ Shoes Supply (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox OZ Sale (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL Store (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Monster Manufacturer (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox R4 Running Shoes (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Classic Shoes Suppliers
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Shox Dendara Trainer (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 1 Seller (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 2 Shoes Seller (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 3 Collection (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 4 Shoes Collection
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 5 Chaussure Shoes
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 6 Catalog (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 7 Shoes Catalog (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 8 Customized (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 9 Shoes Customized
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 10 Wholesalers (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Jordan 11 Shoes Wholesalers (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 12 Factory (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 13 Shoes Factory (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 14 Shoes Sell (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 16 Exporter (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 17 Shoes Exporter
(www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 18 Offer (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 19 Shoes Offer (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 20 Manufacture (www.iofferkicks.com)
Discount Nike Jordan 21 Shoes Manufacture (www.iofferkicks.com)
EMAIL:IOFFERKICKS@GMAIL.COM
MSN :IOFFERKICKS@MSN.COM
9 Answers

thinbluemime

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:04:51 -0400, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> thinbluemime2 wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:23:35 -0400, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>
>> wrote:

>> MSM
>> Palestinian

>> Is
>> Hamas

>> > What does that have to do with Gaza Strip? Please answer the question
>> > I asked you.
>> >
>> > The rest snipped as I'm not going off on a tangent.
>>
>> I wasn't going off on a tangent, I was getting to the root of the
>> conflict.
>>
>> Israel doesn't want a just peace. Israel just wants Palestinian land. To
>> get that land the Israelis have to drive-off or murder the land
>> inhabitants. It's that plain and simple, and simply on-target to address
>> the root cause of the conflict.
>

> You mean it's just a ...real estate deal????

> How much is the asking price for some of that land Israel wants?

Good question, I don't know the answer. But I bet land values in Gaza have
plummeted in the last several weeks. Pick-em up cheap, just pennies on the
shekel. Never buy retail.

Location, Location, Location.

INCOMING!!

--
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent

oscbenton1

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:16:03 -0400, thinbluemime2
<thinbluemime2@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:04:51 -0400, The Starmaker
><starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> thinbluemime2 wrote:

>>> MSM
>>> Palestinian

>>> Is
>>> Hamas

>>> I wasn't going off on a tangent, I was getting to the root of the
>>> conflict.
>>>
>>> Israel doesn't want a just peace. Israel just wants Palestinian land. To
>>> get that land the Israelis have to drive-off or murder the land
>>> inhabitants. It's that plain and simple, and simply on-target to address
>>> the root cause of the conflict.
>>

>> You mean it's just a ...real estate deal????
>

>> How much is the asking price for some of that land Israel wants?
>
>Good question, I don't know the answer. But I bet land values in Gaza have
>plummeted in the last several weeks. Pick-em up cheap, just pennies on the
>shekel. Never buy retail.
>

>Location, Location, Location.
>
>INCOMING!!

I have done some traveling in the middle east in the past few years
and have talked with ordinary Muslims and Jews. From what I was told
the big issue and the one that no one seems to be talking about is
water rights. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be a part of the
problem that isn't even being discussed.

thinbluemime

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:47:28 -0400, Tom Benton <oscbenton1@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:16:03 -0400, thinbluemime2
> <thinbluemime2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:04:51 -0400, The Starmaker
>> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> You mean it's just a ...real estate deal????
>>

>>> How much is the asking price for some of that land Israel wants?
>>
>> Good question, I don't know the answer. But I bet land values in Gaza
>> have
>> plummeted in the last several weeks. Pick-em up cheap, just pennies on
>> the
>> shekel. Never buy retail.
>>

>> Location, Location, Location.
>>
>> INCOMING!!
>

> I have done some traveling in the middle east in the past few years
> and have talked with ordinary Muslims and Jews. From what I was told
> the big issue and the one that no one seems to be talking about is
> water rights. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be a part of the
> problem that isn't even being discussed.

Fresh potable clean water is a huge factor in Israels arid desert
landscape. The West Bank is indeed the "west-bank of the Jordan River" and
a water resource prize for the illegal Zionist settlers. That's why they
land grab the area, for the water.

On the Mediterranean side of Israel, in Gaza, the water is pumped in, and
according to reports from Israel media, Gaza Palestinians have access to
water only a few hours a week, if that, before the pumps are turned off.

Far to the south in the Negev desert, it's so parched only the Bedouins
can survive.

Water is a key issue in the territorial fight.

--
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent
to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related
metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or
otherwise using it. If you believe you have received this communication in
error, please delete it immediately.

The Starmaker

Tom Benton wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:16:03 -0400, thinbluemime2
> <thinbluemime2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:04:51 -0400, The Starmaker
> ><starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >> You mean it's just a ...real estate deal????
> >

> >> How much is the asking price for some of that land Israel wants?
> >
> >Good question, I don't know the answer. But I bet land values in Gaza have
> >plummeted in the last several weeks. Pick-em up cheap, just pennies on the
> >shekel. Never buy retail.
> >

> >Location, Location, Location.
> >
> >INCOMING!!
>
> I have done some traveling in the middle east in the past few years
> and have talked with ordinary Muslims and Jews. From what I was told
> the big issue and the one that no one seems to be talking about is
> water rights. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be a part of the
> problem that isn't even being discussed.

What no oil and no water??? What kind of God gives land to Israel with no water or oil? Where
did God get his real estate license from?? He's probably still working on his broker license...

thinbluemime

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:39:37 -0400, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Tom Benton wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:16:03 -0400, thinbluemime2
>> <thinbluemime2@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <ahk@chinet.com>

>> American

>> areas?

>> that

>> question

>> land. To
>> address

>> >Good question, I don't know the answer. But I bet land values in Gaza
>> have
>> >plummeted in the last several weeks. Pick-em up cheap, just pennies on
>> the
>> >shekel. Never buy retail.
>> >

>> >Location, Location, Location.
>> >
>> >INCOMING!!
>>
>> I have done some traveling in the middle east in the past few years
>> and have talked with ordinary Muslims and Jews. From what I was told
>> the big issue and the one that no one seems to be talking about is
>> water rights. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be a part of the
>> problem that isn't even being discussed.
>

> What no oil and no water??? What kind of God gives land to Israel with
> no water or oil? Where
> did God get his real estate license from?? He's probably still working
> on his broker license...

Water requirements are lessened in a Promised Land flowing with milk and
honey.

Please cut God some slack, his children of Israel are already giving him
enough grief.

--

thinbluemime2 wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:39:37 -0400, The Starmaker
> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > Tom Benton wrote:

> >> <ahk@chinet.com>

> >> American

> >> areas?

> >> that

> >> question

> >> land. To
> >> address

> >> have
> >> the

> >> I have done some traveling in the middle east in the past few years
> >> and have talked with ordinary Muslims and Jews. From what I was told
> >> the big issue and the one that no one seems to be talking about is
> >> water rights. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be a part of the
> >> problem that isn't even being discussed.
> >

> > What no oil and no water??? What kind of God gives land to Israel with
> > no water or oil? Where
> > did God get his real estate license from?? He's probably still working
> > on his broker license...
>
> Water requirements are lessened in a Promised Land flowing with milk and
> honey.
>
> Please cut God some slack, his children of Israel are already giving him
> enough grief.

The "children of Israel"...now there is a problem of the ...future.

children of Israel have parents that terroize ...everyone.

and the children of Israel are shileds of the ...terroists.

thinbluemime

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:55:28 -0400, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> thinbluemime2 wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:39:37 -0400, The Starmaker
>> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> <ahk@chinet.com>

>> it's

>> Gaza
>> on

>> > What no oil and no water??? What kind of God gives land to Israel with
>> > no water or oil? Where
>> > did God get his real estate license from?? He's probably still working
>> > on his broker license...
>>
>> Water requirements are lessened in a Promised Land flowing with milk and
>> honey.
>>
>> Please cut God some slack, his children of Israel are already giving him
>> enough grief.

> The "children of Israel"...now there is a problem of the ...future.
>
> children of Israel have parents that terroize ...everyone.
>
> and the children of Israel are shileds of the ...terroists.

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
https://groups.google.c...!msg/rec.arts.tv/Cr36E1S8MyE/onql1iRPLh4J

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any
thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is
in the water under the earth:
https://groups.google.c...!msg/rec.arts.tv/Cr36E1S8MyE/onql1iRPLh4J

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD
thy God am a jealous God,
https://groups.google.c...!msg/rec.arts.tv/Cr36E1S8MyE/onql1iRPLh4J
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me;

6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments.

--

What's worst is that the central motif of Judaism has been perverted by
what has become the defacto idolatry for Israel worship. Go into any

Israel has become defacto the God of the Jews.

FPP

On 2014-07-23 22:52:47 +0000, thinbluemime2 <thinbluemime2@gmail.com> said:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:23:35 -0400, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> thinbluemime2 <thinbluemime2@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Israel does not want peace. Israel wants the Palestinian land that Israel
>>> claims is the ancestral homeland promised to the Jews by God.
>>
>> What does that have to do with Gaza Strip? Please answer the question
>> I asked you.
>>
>> The rest snipped as I'm not going off on a tangent.
>
> I wasn't going off on a tangent, I was getting to the root of the conflict.
>
> Israel doesn't want a just peace. Israel just wants Palestinian land.
> To get that land the Israelis have to drive-off or murder the land
> inhabitants. It's that plain and simple, and simply on-target to
> address the root cause of the conflict.

And what does Hamas want? Oh, yeah... just to drive the Jews into the
sea, and see that they're exterminated to the last man, woman and child.

Don't the arabs within Israel have the right to vote? Let me see... yup.

How do you account for:
"When Israel was founded in 1948, its Declaration of Independence
specifically called on its Arab inhabitants to ???participate in the
upbuilding of the State on the basis of full and equal citizenship???,
and on the neighboring Arab countries to ???establish bonds of
cooperation and mutual help??? for the advancement of the entire Middle
East???.

"Non-Jewish citizens of Israel constitute about 25% of the population,
with 20% being Arabs. Arab Israelis have equal voting rights and their
own political parties, serve on the Israeli Knesset, Cabinet, and
Supreme Court; hold diplomatic positions; actively participate in the
Israeli music and arts scene; and represent Israel on the national
soccer team, including winning the Israeli national championship. They
are granted all fundamental civil liberties, including freedoms of
religion, speech, and assembly, and in fact enjoy more civil rights
than Arabs living in any other Middle Eastern country."

Outside of a bullet, what does Hamas have for Israelis?

--
Never try and teach a pig to sing. You just waste your time, and you
annoy the pig

hancock4

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:12:10 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> mime, you don't get to re-define ignoring a specific question I put to
> you as "getting to the root of the conflict". Still not discussing it with you.

Don't hold your breath for an answer.

Nor will you get a reasonable explanation to justify Hamas' investments in tunnels and weapons instead of building up their civilian economy.

Nor will you get a reasonable explanation justifying Hamas indiscriminate firing of missiles and assualt troops against Israel. None of Israel's critics have an answer for that one.

The following might be of interest:
http://time.com/#3028043/in-gaza-a-just-but-b...