Re: [Ruby] [ANN] vlad 1.3.1 Released

Ryan Davis

3/7/2009 1:55:00 AM

On Mar 6, 2009, at 17:48 , Ryan Davis wrote:

> vlad version 1.3.1 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubyhitsqua...
> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/hit...
>
> Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation,
> without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the
> complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar
> and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
>
> Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
>
> Changes:

*sigh* I'm changing the way I'm generating my history files and
somethnig must have messed up. Here are the real changes for 1.3.1:

== 1.3.1 / 2009-03-06

* 4 minor enhancements:

* Added faq on how to clear/replace tasks. (mikehale)
* Added sudo_prompt variable.
* Added top level sudo method to compliment run. (woahdae)
* Set sudo_flags to default to ['-p Password:']. (mly)

* 3 bug fixes:

* Fixed prompts during rollback. (goodieboy)
* deploy_via went AWOL in subversion module.
* vlad:migrate ignored migrate_target directory. (tomklaasen)