comp.lang.python

New Tk look (aka Ttk or Tile widgets

Robert H

1/10/2008 1:56:00 PM

Do I have to install something extra to use the new look?

Robert
3 Answers

Guilherme Polo

2008/1/10, Robert Hicks <sigzero@gmail.com>:
> Do I have to install something extra to use the new look?
>
> Robert

Tk 8.5

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves

Rob Wolfe

Robert Hicks napisal(a):
> Do I have to install something extra to use the new look?

I managed to use Tile with Tk 8.4 and Python 2.5.
After installing Tile I followed these advices:
http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki...
and used this code:
http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/T...
Actually, I wanted to use Treeview, so I needed to tweak
a little bit this code, but it's very simple to do.

HTH,
Rob

Robert H

On Jan 10, 9:08 am, "Guilherme Polo" <ggp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/10, Robert Hicks <sigz...@gmail.com>:
>
> > Do I have to install something extra to use the new look?
>
> > Robert
> > --
>
> Tk 8.5
>
> --
> -- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves

Is that it? I have Tcl and Tk 8.5 installed.

Robert