How to force \n in RDoc?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

3/4/2009 10:40:00 PM

Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:

# This methods does blablabla...
# And this is a new line.

Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

I could get it by doing:

# This methods does blablabla...
#
# And this is a new line.

but then RDoc adds an extra line (empty) and I don't want it.

Thanks.

=2D-=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo

3 Answers

Ryan Davis

On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , I=F1aki Baz Castillo wrote:

> Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:
>
> # This methods does blablabla...
> # And this is a new line.
>
> Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

Ryan Davis

On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , I=F1aki Baz Castillo wrote:

> # This methods does blablabla...
> # And this is a new line.
>
> Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

or are you trying to show a code sample?

otherwise, I really can't see why you care about adding newlines. =20
Prose is prose.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

El Jueves, 5 de Marzo de 2009, Ryan Davis escribi=F3:
> On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , I=F1aki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:
> >
> > # This methods does blablabla...
> > # And this is a new line.
> >
> > Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

Thanks :)

=2D-=20
I=F1aki Baz Castillo