comp.lang.python

Javascript parser

Christof Hoeke

1/8/2008 8:25:00 PM

hello,
is there any Javascript (not just JSON) parser for Python? I saw
http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/python-spi... which seems to be
from 2003 and unmaintained and seems to be quite complicated to get to
work anyway :(

Using Rhino from Jython is not really an option as I'd like to work in
(C)Python only.

thanks for any hint

Christof
1 Answer

Jacob Skaria

Since Target is a Range object you can use the .Address property as below.

If Target.Address = "$F$12" Then Call ChangeStops

--
Jacob