comp.lang.python

Re: python syntax

Guilherme Polo

1/7/2008 11:32:00 AM

2008/1/7, mpho raborife <mraborife@yahoo.com>:
> Please help me get this syntax right:
>
> os.system("HCopy -T 1 -C" 'os.path.join(conf_dir, "/hcopy.conf")' "-S"
> 'os.path.join(list_dir, "hcopy_list.txt")')

import os
import subprocess

subprocess.Popen(["HCopy", "-T", "1", "-C", os.path.join(conf_dir,
"hcopy.conf"),
"-S", os.path.join(list_dir, "hcopy_list.txt")])

-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves
2 Answers

Scientology is a cult

Anonology <shroomigator@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Mar 20, 6:55?am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>> Having better things to do than attack attackers of scientology every
>> day,
>> shake the dust off my shoes and I leave this foul place to devour
>> itself. Nelson
>
> Translation: I haz been reassigned to teh RPF and i won't have access
> to a computer for many months whilst am being reeducated on teh
> proper way to spam teh newzgroupz...
>
> All this because i was overheard saying "So I herd you liek mudkips"

I think it's more along the lines of "oh shit I fucked up by spreading shit
about a sitting judge... maybe if I dump this account and sign up with a
new one I'll be safe!"

Hephaestus

On Mar 20, 6:32 am, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 4:00 am, Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 20, 6:55 am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>
> > > Having better things to do than attack attackers of scientology every day, I
> > > shake the dust off my shoes and I leave this foul place to devour itself.
> > > Nelson
>
> > Translation: I haz been reassigned to teh RPF and i won't have access
> > to a computer for many months whilst am being reeducated on teh
> > proper way to spam teh newzgroupz...
>
> > All this because i was overheard saying "So I herd you liek mudkips"
>
> All I ever overhear you saying is bitchy and childish crap like this.
>
> Which you apparently think somehow hurts whoever you are talking
> to. Sorry little boy. That kind of thing only works on little boys. We
> are grownups.
>
> And we know that you are a stupid punk who isn't a threat to anyone.
>
> Nelson and I and Jonathon and a few others are here. We support
> the Church of Scientology.
>
> And you can't do anything about it.
>
> You are so clueless, so mentally incompetent, that you think you
> are actually going to harm the Church of Scientology.
>
> When you can't even control your own newsgroup.
>
> There. How's my asshole taste, little boy?
>
> Tom Newton

That's not an insult, it just makes you look really gay.

Tom loves lemon parties. GO ahead tom, go look.