comp.lang.python

Re: Al-CIA-Duh Claims Responsibility for Murder of Benazir Bhutto

cancel@moslems.shit

1/6/2008 9:10:00 PM

How CIA or Al-CIA-DAH killed Bhutto ?

Only two yanks/israelis were the field operatives for the
operation.

One sniper was chosen that looks like a pakistani. He was far
away.

One nearby remote controlled bomb operator, fluent in Urdu and
handler of the third patsy.

One pakistani hired to be a patsi sacrificial lamb, who was
hired possibly as a news reporter. The reporter was possibly given a
tape recorder with very strong and small bomb of hexogen or other
explosive, hidden from him.

1/ The sniper took the fatal shot of the brain. Job finished.
2/ The bomb operator observed it and triggered the bomb
sacrificing his cannon fodder and make it look like al-qaida bomb
assasination attempt and upon more investigation a coverup of a
sniper, possibly Musharraf.

This operation has the standard hall-marks of Al-CIA and El-
Mossad, which is too cowardly to come in open and uses patsies who
carry bombs not knowing what they carry in the gadgets they are given
as employees. The miniature plastic explosives are very stable and
remotely detonable.

Al-Qaida = Al-Caida = Al-CIA = The CIA

CIA KILLED BENAZIR, after getting her into Pakistan, to put
blame on Musharraf and then to use that as an excuse to get into
Pakistan and get its nuclear weapons.

AMERICA WANTS TO STEAL THE OIL OF THE WORLD OF ISLAM IN THE
MIDDLE EAST AND CENTRAL ASIA.

The pakistani nuclear weapons are a threat to the THEIF.

It is a conflict of civilization to the YANK.

Every Buddhist and CONFUCIAN country EXCEPT China is under
occupation by the YANKs. Japan and Korea are prostitutes. Thailand is
to bang cock. China is a slave labor colony for cheap goods.

Only Moslem is independent.

India is small and can be dealt at the end also.

Remember, the country to be raped most and first was the indo-
chinese country of Vietnam. So they are OSTENSIBLY at peace with India
because they think too low of India just as indian derived indo-china.

The vietnamese were treated worse than animals and in the yank
mentality deserved to be agent-oranged, napalmed and run naked to save
their skin, which is exactly what happened.