[ANN] Rumai 2.0.2

Suraj Kurapati

2/26/2009 8:10:00 PM

Rumai 2.0.2

Ruby interface to the wmii window manager

http://snk.tuxfamily.org...

Rumai is a [1]Ruby interface to the [2]wmii window manager.

Version 2.0.2 (2009-02-26)

This release fixes a connection bug.

Bug fixes

* wmii omits the fractional portion of $DISPLAY in its
socket file path. Rumai was trying to connect with the
entire $DISPLAY value (including the fractional portion)
and thus could not find wmii's socket file.
Thanks to Simon Hafner for helping me debug this.