sale jordan 13 xiii shoes basketball on airmensshoes.com

airmensshoes

2/25/2009 9:28:00 PM

welcome to http://www.airmen... We are a real supplier of
nike shoes.puma adidas gucci prada bapestar shoes,red monkey evisu
seven jeans, polo t shirt,watchs,including Men,Women and Kid SHOES and
clothing.also we are a real supplier of -jordan 7 retro ,jordan
wholesale ,retro air jordans ,retro jordans ,cheap jordans ,authentic
jordans ,jordan iii ,new jordans ,wholesale jordans ,jordan retro
4 ,jordan retro 5 ,jordan retro 3 ,jordan retro 11 ,sneakers
jordans ,jordan 4 ,jordan v ,jordan 7 ,jordan 5 ,new michael jordan
shoes ,new jordan shoes ,new jordan basketball shoes ,the new jordan
shoes ,all new jordan shoes ,new jordans shoes ,new jordans ,air force
ones jordans ,air force jordan shoes ,air force jordans shoes ,air
force one jordan ,air force ones and jordans ,air force one jordans .
- All the products is in good quality with low price. you can go
through www.airmensshoes.com to get more info.
2 Answers

Arindam Banerjee

On May 31, 6:56 am, "Me, ...again!" <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> >> 70.

> >> "Then why do so many "strong atheists" silent when Western head of state
> >> kiss ass of respective Popes including the current one, who apart from
> >> heading a protection racket for pedophile, believe in immaculate
> >> conception, dead rising and all sorts of irrationality. Yet there is not
> >> so much of whisper of the news channels, print media or these "strong
> >> atheists" as why such irrationality is being given so much
> >> respectability. Yet when it comes to a harmless hermit volunteering
> >> himself for study it has sent a hot rod up your tail of these strong
> >> atheists?"
>
> >> Are you sure atheists don't complain about riligious activities in civic
> >> settings?  If you think so you are greatly uninformed.
>
> >> HThe man in question makes assertions of a scientific nature.  He must
> >> then provide evidence as science requires.  The test as reported was
> >> greatly flawed.  That is the end of it.
>
> >> If some other person says they can on command perform those things you
> >> mention, then they too enter into the setting of scientific enquery and
> >> face the same requirements.  But they are not doing so.
>
> >> The original poster tried to tie religious motives to the reporting of
> >> the failure of the test.  He proved his own worst enemy for also being
> >> ignorant of that of which he spoke.
>
> >> Should we now give permission to remove his foot from his mouth?
>
> > The test wasn't "greatly flawed".  The only negative is that he went
> > out of the CCTV camera range for some time.  That amounts to a
> > disqualification, which is very different from being labelled a fraud/
> > scamster which is what the atheists claim.
>
> I agree that this "negative" really means a disqualification. But, then,
> that disqualification means that the original claim remains unproven or
> unsubstantiated.

Perfectly correct. A disqualification is something that occurs to
practically all sportsperson. In this case, it was a technical error
and not the man's fault - he was out of the camera range for a while.
It is really not easy to have perfect conditions for testing,
especially when the subject is a live and highly respected human
being. Still, enough evidence is already available from the many
doctors who saw him throughout this phase, and unless one is a total
racist, bigot or corrupt, it is impossible to declare him a fraud
based upon a mere technical lapse on the monitoring apparatus.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Moorthy

On 30 May, 00:20, hari.ku...@indero.com wrote:
> > > It is impossible to live for even one year without food, much less
> 70.
>
> > "he is a shiddha, dear."
>
> > But sweetie, you were shown the author is a strong atheist. =A0You may
> > hang head in shame so well earned now, very good hold it there for a
> > bit. =A0Is that a new youga pose, that foot in mouth thing?
>
> > The man in question must demonstrate any supernatural claims he makes
> > using the rules of science if he wants science to support him.
>
> > This has yet to be done.
>
> "Then why do so many "strong atheists" silent when Western head of state
> kiss ass of respective Popes including the current one, who apart from
> heading a protection racket for pedophile, believe in immaculate
> conception, dead rising and all sorts of irrationality. Yet there is not
> so much of whisper of the news channels, print media or these "strong
> atheists" as why such irrationality is being given so much
> respectability. Yet when it comes to a harmless hermit volunteering
> himself for study it has sent a hot rod up your tail of these strong
> atheists?"
>
> Are you sure atheists don't complain about riligious activities in civic
> settings?  If you think so you are greatly uninformed.
>
> HThe man in question makes assertions of a scientific nature.  He must
> then provide evidence as science requires.  The test as reported was
> greatly flawed.  That is the end of it.

Yet churchmen have been making "assertions of a scientific nature"
for many centuries, with anyone asking for evidence "as science
requires".
Instead these churchmen form an integral part of many states.
Let Pope provide proof that he is Gods representative, or stop this
"Holy Father" nonsense.