comp.lang.python

Why python says "unexpected parameter 'mini.py'" for my code?

oyster

1/4/2008 10:38:00 AM

The following is my pure-python wxwidgets test. It runs and give a
frame, but soon python comes up to say "unexpected parameter
'mini.py'" and I have to close it.
I cannot find the reason. Can somebody give me a hint to let it work
well? Thanks

http://pyguiviactypes.googlepages.c...
2 Answers

Nick Craig-Wood

oyster <lepto.python@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following is my pure-python wxwidgets test.

It is hardly pure python since it depends on wxWindows and ctypes...

> It runs and give a frame, but soon python comes up to say
> "unexpected parameter
> 'mini.py'" and I have to close it.
> I cannot find the reason. Can somebody give me a hint to let it work
> well? Thanks

I tried it but it doesn't work at all on linux.

I suggest you use wxPython and stop re-inventing the wheel!

--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@craig-wood.com> -- http://www.craig-woo...

oyster

you need wx-c.so from wxnet.sourceforge.net on linux
My source uses wx-c.dll, because I am in ms win2k