comp.lang.python

i want to share my secrets with u.........

aquorang

1/4/2008 4:54:00 AM

i want to share my secrets with u.........

how to create miracles in your own life?

http://www.freewebs.com...

http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g9...

http://bigchurch.com/go/g9...
3 Answers

Carolina Reb

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:58:03 AM UTC-5, The Peeler wrote:

> Answer the question finally,

Jew Partisans Eastern Front Prior To Capture & Execution:
http://www.cajm.net/uploaded/image/member.JPE...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Ghetto_V...

The Peeler

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:23:04 -0800 (PST), "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin
Humpton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and attested schizo from
the States, wrote:

<FLUSH schizoboi's usual sick bullshit>

STILL no answer, you abject COWARD? LOL

Answer the question finally, you miserable bigmouthed COWARD:

when are you going to kill your first Jew, schizoboi? Or are you ONLY "All
Bark & No Bite", you cowardly bigmouthed little troll? <BG>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

--
NoSpamAtAll about Stupid Caroloony:
"Carolina Reb" = Walt Hampton = shiteating nazoid cockroach +

Carolina Reb

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:19:13 AM UTC-5, The Peeler wrote:

> STILL no answer, you abject COWARD?

Kewel! Yid partisans during execution:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/The_Bochnia_massacre_German-occupied_Polan...

*