comp.lang.python

PyInstaller: Need some hints (perhaps a good example?

Thin Myrna

1/3/2008 7:51:00 AM

I gave PyInstaller a shot and was pleased by the results so far. The
usual problems occurred with missing data and icon files (the latter for
splash screens only). However, it's a bit hard for me to overcome them.
I tried COLLECT but the files don't seem to be added to the install. The
reason is most likely, that I dont know, where to put the result of
COLLECT: Is it pyz, is it exe, or...?

Is anyone willing to post an example or two here, how this is done?

Kind regards
Thin