WATCH ALL INDIAN ACTREASS FULL OPEN FUCKING VIDEO & ADULT VIDEO

RAJESH RANA

2/23/2009 10:04:00 PM

HORNY COUPLE LOVES TO FUCK,KATRINA KAIF FUKING VIDEO,
http://erummusic.google...
6 Answers

Fattuchus

On Mar 23, 6:00 pm, "JJ" <dmr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Fattush" <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized.  I'm disgusted.
>
> >http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>
> > What do the people in Israel think?
>
> Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
> himself a lot of grief over canceled  contracts, joint exercises, and
> diplomats kicked out.
>
> It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_  am
> disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>
> Jay

If you are suggested Bibi acted like a spoiled child, I disagree.
Turkey had been throwing down the gauntlet before the flotilla
incident;
then by hosting and encouraging the flotilla, Turkey was daring Israel
to board the ship. If Turkey were a true ally, why not allow the ship
to be
inspected for contraband.

IMO this is a power struggle. Turkey wants the Muslim world to know
that Turkey is a new powerhouse in the Middle East and elsewhere;
Turkey wants
to be the alpha dog and other countries, including puny Israel, must
know who is boss.

The PM of Turkey will be visiting Gaza in a few weeks, probably to hug
and kiss the Hamas leadership.

This whole series of events disgusts me.

I wonder how the people in Israel feel about it.

mirjam

On Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:07:23 AM UTC+2, Fattush wrote:
> On Mar 23, 6:00 pm, "JJ" <dmr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "Fattush" <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized.  I'm disgusted.
>

> > >http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>

> > > What do the people in Israel think?
>

> > Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
>
> > himself a lot of grief over canceled  contracts, joint exercises, and
>
> > diplomats kicked out.
>

> > It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_  am
>
> > disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>

> > Jay
>

> If you are suggested Bibi acted like a spoiled child, I disagree.
>
> Turkey had been throwing down the gauntlet before the flotilla
>
> incident;
>
> then by hosting and encouraging the flotilla, Turkey was daring Israel
>
> to board the ship. If Turkey were a true ally, why not allow the ship
>
> to be
>
> inspected for contraband.
>

> IMO this is a power struggle. Turkey wants the Muslim world to know
>
> that Turkey is a new powerhouse in the Middle East and elsewhere;
>
> Turkey wants
>
> to be the alpha dog and other countries, including puny Israel, must
>
> know who is boss.
>

> The PM of Turkey will be visiting Gaza in a few weeks, probably to hug
>
> and kiss the Hamas leadership.
>

> This whole series of events disgusts me.
>

> I wonder how the people in Israel feel about it.

Most people are realpolitik, ps did you know that commerce between the 2 countries stayed the same all the time , But For the Israelis who stopped traveling to Turkish hotels
mirjam

mm

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:00:18 +0000 (UTC), "JJ" <dmr1860@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Fattush" <fattuchus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized. I'm disgusted.
>>
>> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>>
>> What do the people in Israel think?
>>

>Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
>himself a lot of grief over canceled contracts, joint exercises, and
>diplomats kicked out.
>
>It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_ am
>disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>
>Jay

You do remember that it was Turks who knew there was a blockade and
were trying to run the blockade, and Turks who responded with violence
when Israel started to board their ship for inspection?? How many
times have you apologized when it was the other guy's fault (not
counting when the other guy is your wife or boss). And when you
don't apologize for what the other guy did, you're a spoiled child??

Does anyone know how the Israeli who fell to the deck is doing? May
he have a refuah sh'laimah.

--

Meir

topaz

On Mar 24, 9:19 am, mm <mm2...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:00:18 +0000 (UTC), "JJ" <dmr1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Fattush" <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized.  I'm disgusted.
>
> >>http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>
> >> What do the people in Israel think?
>
> >Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
> >himself a lot of grief over canceled  contracts, joint exercises, and
> >diplomats kicked out.
>
> >It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_  am
> >disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>
> >Jay
>
> You do remember that it was Turks who knew there was a blockade and
> were trying to run the blockade, and Turks who responded with violence
> when Israel started to board their ship for inspection??  How many
> times have you apologized when it was the other guy's fault (not
> counting when the other guy is your wife or boss).   And when you
> don't apologize for what the other guy did, you're a spoiled child??
>
> Does anyone know how the Israeli who fell to the deck is doing?  May
> he have a refuah sh'laimah.
>

> --
>
> Meir

Well said!
I would like to see HAMAS apologize for all the rockets. And the PLO
apologize for all the Israelis they murdered.
And the UN apologize for all the drek Israel has had to tolerate over
the years. But I think the Red Sea will part again before that
happens

topaz

On Mar 23, 5:00 pm, "JJ" <dmr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Fattush" <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized.  I'm disgusted.
>
> >http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>
> > What do the people in Israel think?
>
> Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
> himself a lot of grief over canceled  contracts, joint exercises, and
> diplomats kicked out.
>
> It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_  am
> disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>
> Jay

I say "Bibi for President." And I can imagine Joe Biden saying
"that is one big ----------- deal". (how do you say that in Hebrew
anyway)?

mm

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:19:35 +0000 (UTC), mm <mm2005@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:00:18 +0000 (UTC), "JJ" <dmr1860@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Fattush" <fattuchus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Looks like Bibi blinked first and apologized. I'm disgusted.
>>>
>>> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-43601...
>>>
>>> What do the people in Israel think?
>>>

>>Most people I know think he should have done it 3 years ago and saved
>>himself a lot of grief over canceled contracts, joint exercises, and
>>diplomats kicked out.
>>
>>It took Obama to get the schoolkids to make up and shake hands. _I_ am
>>disgusted by a PM who behaves like a spoiled child.
>>
>>Jay
>
>You do remember that it was Turks who knew there was a blockade and
>were trying to run the blockade, and Turks who responded with violence
>when Israel started to board their ship for inspection?? How many
>times have you apologized when it was the other guy's fault (not
>counting when the other guy is your wife or boss). And when you
>don't apologize for what the other guy did, you're a spoiled child??

This was my answer to Jay, but how do I feel about the apology itself?
Snce this has already happened so I only have to slightly ignore my
policy of not saying what Israelis should do (since its moot now)

A) Netanyahu probably made his point almost as well as it is possible
to do by waiting 3 years.

B) Practicality is often given precedence over principle, for
practical reasons. Just one of these is that with Syria behaving as
it is, joint action by Turkey and Israel may be necessary in the
nearing future.

C) By making this call when Pres. Obama is there, Israel makes it look
like Obama is good mediator, and that he can get Israel to do at least
something he wants. This is good for Obama, it pleases Obama so it's
good for Israel, and there might be some truth to it too. If Obama had
not arrived when he did, what excuse would Netanyahu have used? He'd
probably have to wait weeks or months to find one. So maybe this sped
things up, although maybe he already had an excuse and he delayed
weeks or months until Obama was there.

G) When I was in Israel I found a two-foot stack of old maps
brochures, etc as trash, leaning against a travel agency wall. I
especially wanted the maps, which were bus maps of Jerusalem, iirc
much better than what was on the web, and able to be carried with me
in my pocket. . But it turned out many of the routes had changed. So
which is better, a map with errors one can carry with him. Or an
accurate map that is stuck in one's computer. (It was a pain in the
neck to print something. I had to put it on a flash drive and take it
to the Arab computer store near the Yaffo Gate. The one time I did
it, it took two tries to make it work. The kid who ran the place was
nice though. He wanted to go to Hebrew University but it was
explensive, and it looked like if he went anywhere it would be to some
Arab U. which might radicalize him. (Even though all the universities
in Judea, Samaria, and I think Gaza, were started by Israel after
1968. )

Anyhow, among the brochures were those for lots of resorts in Turkey
and iirc Spain on the Med. Sea, none of which I had ever heard of. I
don't think they are advertised in the US.

AIUI all the other trade has gone on like normal for the past 3 years,
but Israelis have stayed away from those resorts. It won't hurt them
to do that for 3 years, but now they can go back.

--

Meir