Zed again

6 Answers

Robert Dober

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter@googlemail.com> wrote:

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/18/ice-age-fossils-los-ang...
>
> http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/02/19/california.fossil....

> robert

Robert did you post this to the wrong group, or is it just me being
stupid (my favorite pass time)?

R.
--
There are some people who begin the Zoo at the beginning, called
WAYIN, and walk as quickly as they can past every cage until they get

Marc Heiler

Zed is a mammoth!!!

Rimantas Liubertas

> Zed is a mammoth!!!