WebServices in Rails

Banaganapalle, Zafer [DAS]

I am looking at options for implementing webservices in ROR.

Can somebody suggest If Rails is Production ready for webservices. Is it sc=
alable for a large set of requests in a day ?

I have read somewhere WS02 provides gems for Rails Webservices ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Z

2 Answers

Luc Evers

You can use JRuby on Rails, all Java classes are available.

Luc.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Banaganapalle, Zafer [DAS] <
Zafer.Banaganapalle@iowa.gov> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking at options for implementing webservices in ROR.
>
> Can somebody suggest If Rails is Production ready for webservices. Is it
> scalable for a large set of requests in a day ?
>
> I have read somewhere WS02 provides gems for Rails Webservices ?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> -Z

CPC - Communist Party of China

she had wanted to make a name for herself ?