program system-tray without use ruby files

Andy P.

2/12/2009 9:25:00 AM

Hello !

I make a game, and I would put my game program in the system tray. But I
can't use all the ruby files.

If I put vrtray and vrcontrol in my game directory, I must put vruby and
others files with them.

Is a little program exists to put my game in the systray without these
files ? Using Win32API ?

Thanks.

volkfolk

On Mar 17, 9:20 pm, James Pablos <james.pab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:03 pm, Ray <rayb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That's your opinion, not a fact. And again how do you know she's still
> > writing any of the setlists anyway, let alone all of them?
>
> I taker her at her own word, Ray:
>
> "By Jill Lesh (Jill_lesh) on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:07 pm:
> Edit Post
> I have been doing the set lists for Phil and Friends for as long as I
> can remember. The band and crew need the lists early and the road
> doesn't leave much time. I alway try and have Phil participate but
> sometimes he has instrument issues, interviews etc etc. I put a huge
> amount of time and care into them. I am the one who started the story
> set lists and I am very proud of them."
>
> That was early 2010, admittedly, but I have no reason to believe she
> isn't still writing the lists. This silly Abbey Road stunt has her
> fingerprints all over it.
>
> http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/wp-content/uploads......

It's highly unlikely that the "silly Abbey Road stunt" has ANYTHING to
do with Jill. Do you have any idea how much work had to be involved
with learning an entire album? I GUARANTEE that it was Phil and/or
Bobby who decided to do that. If Jill had floated the idea and Phil
and Bob hadn't want to do they would have shot it down as being
unworkable

You're not a musician, you have NO idea what's involved with learning,
rehearsing and performing music for a live audience. You're completely
clueless on the subject. Your obsession with the setlists proves that
you don't know shit about the subject you're ranting about.

You look totally foolish. It's really time for you to admit you don't
know WTF you're talking about and STFU unless you want to continue to
look like a complete nitwit

Scot

james.pablos

On Mar 17, 9:37 pm, Ray <rayb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I still don't understand why you care at all, let alone seem so deeply
> bothered by it.

Because it compromises artistic integrity; the boys (and girl) in the
band should be the ones creating the setlist. They are the ones who
make the music, so why shouldn't they make the setlists as well?

I mean, it sorta worked for the Grateful Dead, didn't it?