unsubcribe

Thomas Hoffer

unsubscribe

3 Answers

Koleen Schoon

I just had a question about where and why you use Ruby=2C because I'm doing=
a project for Software Development and then I'll be out of your hair... So=
rry to have tried to bother you...
=20
> Date: Wed=2C 11 Feb 2009 13:53:39 +0900
> From: tom_hoffer@yahoo.com
> Subject: unsubcribe
> To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
>=20
> unsubscribe
>=20
>=20
>=20

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn =9310 hidden secrets=94 from Jamie=

Stefan Klecun

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Koleen Schoon <koleenschoon@hotmail.com>wr=
ote:

> I just had a question about where and why you use Ruby, because I'm doing=
> project for Software Development and then I'll be out of your hair... Sor=
ry
> to have tried to bother you...
>
> > Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:53:39 +0900
> > From: tom_hoffer@yahoo.com
> > Subject: unsubcribe
> > To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
> >
> > unsubscribe

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie.
>
> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com...
!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008<http://windo=
wslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns%21550F681DAD5=
32637%215295.entry?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

I'm using ruby as the programming language in a module at
University<http://www.dmu....
We are studying Agile Software Development.

Stefan.

Gregory Brown

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Koleen Schoon <koleenschoon@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just had a question about where and why you use Ruby, because I'm doing a project for Software Development and then I'll be out of your hair... Sorry to have tried to bother you...

Do not highjack threads. Start a new post rather than replying to an
old one with a completely unrelated topic.

-greg