Ruby performance tips & tricks

Maran Chandrasekar

2/9/2009 6:24:00 AM

Dear folks,
I'm new to ruby, I just installed ruby 1.9.1 version. I'm quite
impressed with ruby 1.9.1 performance than earlier version. Can anybody
guide me to write a effective code in ruby and changes made in ruby 1.9.

Tim Pease

On Feb 8, 2009, at 11:23 PM, Maran Chandrasekar wrote:

> Dear folks,
> I'm new to ruby, I just installed ruby 1.9.1 version. I'm quite
> impressed with ruby 1.9.1 performance than earlier version. Can
> anybody
> guide me to write a effective code in ruby and changes made in ruby
> 1.9.

Here is a collection of links that talk in depth about Ruby 1.9.1

http://www.rubyinside.com/23-useful-ruby-19-links-and-resources...

Blessings,
TwP

Maran Chandrasekar

Tim Pease wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2009, at 11:23 PM, Maran Chandrasekar wrote:
>
>> Dear folks,
>> I'm new to ruby, I just installed ruby 1.9.1 version. I'm quite
>> impressed with ruby 1.9.1 performance than earlier version. Can
>> anybody
>> guide me to write a effective code in ruby and changes made in ruby
>> 1.9.
>
> Here is a collection of links that talk in depth about Ruby 1.9.1
>
> http://www.rubyinside.com/23-useful-ruby-19-links-and-resources...
>
> Blessings,
> TwP

thanks, Nice resources...