Does something like pty for windows ?

Jarod Zhu

2/6/2009 12:54:00 PM

Hi, all

In my work, I often have to control applications running on
Unix servers from Windows through ssh. In order to be more effective,
I choosed to build some automation interactive script by ruby.

I had tried Net::SSH, but I met some error like "cannot open /
dev/tty for read".

So I turned to something like pty, but found the pty module
wasn't supported in ruby on windows.

Is there any workround?

Thanks

Jarod Zhu
2 Answers

Will Dockery

On Friday, August 23, 2013 4:37:59 PM UTC-4, Jordy Chase wrote:
> One can watch on Youtube both of Ayn Rand's Donahue appearences... quite entertaining... her favorite tv show was "Charlie's Angels", which is surprising... I also get a kick out of Camille Paglia, another eccentric character, who's been described as "Ayn Rand on mushrooms"...

I'm kind of notorious for not catching television show, in fact I haven't watched any TV since 2009 this last stretch, so I never saw Ayn Rand on television, and for most of my life considered that... something like impossible.

I'll go have a look!

Just Walkin'

The executioner and pallbearer of romance, together in the same sentence. How sweet.

Weak egos love this shit; makes 'em feel smart and special.