read this see if we could help each outher out :

Luigi Luigi

2/4/2009 8:14:00 PM

first you should check out the link that is in this post, i have a
great feeling that this could make our lives easier promise its good :)
check me out people http://www.blazincash.com/index.php?re...

Ken Browning

On 1/24/09 12:04 PM, Donnieb78 wrote:
> On Jan 24, 12:55 pm, Donnieb78<donnie...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> But I digress: in answer to your original question, I think D&D and
>> Seeger both got a similar range of mixed reviews. Perhaps the highs
>> weren't as high and the lows weren't as low.
>> Like in figure skating, throw out the top and bottom scores and they
>> probably average out about the same.
>> Magic and The Rising mostly positive.
>
> http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termType=all&ts=springsteen&ty=2&x=3...
>
> Now that I look it up:
> Subjectively, Metacritic averages the reviews for both The Rising and
> Seeger at 82, D&D at 81 and Magic just 73, which surprises me.
> They're not tracking WOAD yet, but I'm guessing it ranks behind Magic.

Metacritic has an indie bias, I think.

--
ez