[RedCloth] Adding a class to a link with Textile

Fernando Perez

1/24/2009 10:16:00 PM

I am trying to generate the following link using Textile:

<a class='first' href=...>

Using the following info found on a Textpattern forum:
http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.ph...

This should have worked:
"(first)This is a testlink":http://...

But it didn't. I am using RedCloth 4.1.1. Did the behavior change since?
How to do that?

Best regards,

Fernando Perez

Fernando Perez wrote:
> I am trying to generate the following link using Textile:
>
> <a class='first' href=...>
>
> Using the following info found on a Textpattern forum:
> http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.ph...
>
> This should have worked:
> "(first)This is a testlink":http://...
>
> But it didn't. I am using RedCloth 4.1.1. Did the behavior change since?
> How to do that?
>

> Best regards,

Actually it does work, I made a typo during my tests.