keep holding on lyrics - Daily News

fpgoofanderson

1/23/2009 10:51:00 PM

4 Answers

duke

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 13:44:13 -0700, Terry Cross <tcross77@hotmail.com> wrote:

>duke wrote:
>> On 21 Jun 2013 22:37:09 -0700, Good Morning <Good_member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <r2l9s8pikredtbpfnelp5n7lbrr1ojh8ql@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>> If I understand your response, you are saying that
>>> the things God has said to you are things that no man
>>> could think of saying himself?
>>
>> We are guided by God's Holy Spirit. When you speak from the heart about
>> anything, it comes from God. When you speak from your own desires, it comes
>> from satan.

>I don't think that is correct, Duke. Can you cite a Biblical or papal
>source on that statement?

Oh, it's correct. Jesus gave us 2 new ways to follow the 10 commandments, which
were previously "controlled" by the Levi 639 man made laws. The two new ones
are to "love and obey God" and "love and serve our neighbor in need".

Now when I say "speak from our own desires", that doesn't mean that as humans
don't have true needs or desires. But if we listen to God, our needs become
much simpler for us. Life is so simple. Even the bible references the birds
and the animals don't make the mess we make. God cares for them too.

>TCross

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama - most impotent president ever.
Five major US scandals and still going strong:
a)Fast/Furious,b)IRS,c)NSA d)News Phone Records,
e)Selective enforcement of environmental laws

Dreamer In Colore

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 08:56:11 -0500, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 13:53:13 -0500, Tom McDonald <kiltmac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/22/2013 12:30 PM, duke wrote:

>>> 1. God is all love.
>>> 2. Satan is all no love.
>>>
>>On current evidence, you are then Satan.
>
>Then why am I trying to help you find God?

You're not. You're a fake catholic pretender who gets off on being a
troll.

Nothing you've ever said could ever convince anyone that following you
in your fake catholicism will yield anything beneficial, you vile
piece of shit.

Dreamer In Colore

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 12:30:21 -0500, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:00:20 -0400, Dreamer In Colore
><dreamerincolore@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>A man without God could never say those things on his own..
>
>>Got any evidence for this utterly moronic assertion?
>>Just list it right here...
>
>1. God is all love.
>2. Satan is all no love.

Just as I expected... more assertions instead of meaningful evidence.

Thank you for confirming your complete lack of anything resembling
meaning, you silly monkey.

Good Morning

In article <rpnbs8961ei5j8mmjflfcveobe4csutkmf@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On 21 Jun 2013 22:37:09 -0700, Good Morning <Good_member@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>A man without God could never say those things on his own..
>>>
>>>The dukester, American - American
>
>>If I understand your response, you are saying that
>>the things God has said to you are things that no man
>>could think of saying himself?
>
>We are guided by God's Holy Spirit. When you speak
>from the heart about anything, it comes from God.
>When you speak from your own desires, it comes
>from satan. God is all love, and so we can only
>speak of true love with God's guidance. Many people
>such as atheist wannabe's can and do speak of love but
>have no idea that it comes form the God they deny.

Why is it that every time I ask you about
what God says to you (You did say that God
talks back to you, did you not?) your response
dwells only on what *you* say or *people* say?

Can't you simply give me examples of
*what* God says to you?