Re: [QUIZ] Gathering Ruby Quiz 2 Data (#189

Andy Cooper

1/23/2009 7:05:00 PM

> > Daniel in which time zone are you? What do you and the=20
> others think if
> > we give our friends in GMT-x some more time? My suggestion=20
> would be to
> > extend the spoiler period to something like Sunday 13h or 14h GMT.
> > Actually I do not care about the Americans ;) I just sleep=20
> that long =20
> > on WEs.
>=20
>=20
> Are you suggesting that a duration of 48 hours varies in=20
> duration from =20
> time zone to time zone?

American dollars are not worth as much as the Euro, so I would guess
that is exactly what he is saying. I mean time IS money afterall.

Andy Cooper.

1 Answer

Gregory Brown

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Andy Cooper <acooper@pritchettnet.com> wrote:

>> > Daniel in which time zone are you? What do you and the
>> others think if
>> > we give our friends in GMT-x some more time? My suggestion
>> would be to
>> > extend the spoiler period to something like Sunday 13h or 14h GMT.
>> > Actually I do not care about the Americans ;) I just sleep
>> that long
>> > on WEs.
>>

>> Are you suggesting that a duration of 48 hours varies in
>> duration from
>> time zone to time zone?
>

> American dollars are not worth as much as the Euro, so I would guess
> that is exactly what he is saying. I mean time IS money afterall.

Damn you Daniel! First day on the job and you've got your hand in my pocket! :)

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacr...
Non-tech stuff at: http://metametta.bl...