RubyForge downtime

Tom Copeland

1/20/2009 3:12:00 AM

Hi all -

I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Yours,

Tom

1 Answer

Tom Copeland

On Jan 19, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Tom Copeland wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
> git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
> the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Done, and all seems well (crosses fingers)... if anyone notices
anything awry, please let me know, thanks!

Yours,

Tom