SQLite3-Ruby version 1.2.3 Installed, SQLite::Database prob

Siddharth Ravichandran

1/15/2009 6:49:00 PM

I was trying to install SQLite3 and after a lot of goof ups I've managed
to install the gem (SQLite3-Ruby --version 1.2.3). I downloaded the
SQLite3 DLLs and exe and placed them in the System32 folder as well. I
get no errors but when I try to run my code (Just a check to see if its
successfully installed)

require 'rubygems'
require 'sqlite3'
puts "Its all okay2" if defined?(SQLITE3::Database)
puts "Something is wrong " unless defined?(SQLITE3::Database)

I get the 'something is wrong' message. I can't figure out if I've
messed up some installation step because I read that the latest SQLite3
gem does not have binaries for Windows.

Help!

Sid

Siddharth Ravichandran

Im sorry I think I got it
Sorry

Steve

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 03:33:09 -0800 (PST), Tracey12
<tracey12email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 2, 5:24?am, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>
>> Ever notice how the teaching profession includes a huge percentage of
>> people who lack the ability to think logically?
>
>Steve, you are so right about that. Anyone who has attended college
>has met many goofy communists who despise your liberty and who love
>heavy handed government. Lots of profs make it their goal to
>indoctrinate their classes with left wing philosophy.

Its clear that the teaching profession leans to the left, but beyond
that so many of today's teachers lack the common sense to think
logically... an example would for suspending an 11 year old for 10
days from Garrett Middle School in Austell for possession of a small
chain which attached her Tweety Bird key ring to her Tweety Bird
wallet.
http://www.aclu.org/racial-justice_drug-law-reform_immigrants-rights_national-security/aclu-georgia-represents...

You have to wonder what the hell is wrong with these morons...