central ffi site

Martin DeMello

1/15/2009 6:06:00 AM

There was some talk on the mailing list about setting up a central
site for collecting ruby-ffi based bindings - did that come to
anything?

martin

13 Answers

Free Lunch

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:53:25 -0700, Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

>In article <hlwdjsd2-2483A0.15175319062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
>Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <Jason-1906131252060001@66-53-211-39.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>> > Mary
>> > placed a piece of electric tape over that camera lense.
>> >
>> > I have read about microchips implanted into some humans and the plan to
>> > implant microchips into all soldiers. That made me think of the "mark of
>> > the beast" mentioned in the Bible.
>>
>> Why?
>
>Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
>After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It is
>called the mark of the beast.

Hal Lindsay made a huge amount of money telling lies to religious folks
who ate up his lies. He laughed all the way to the bank at how easily
believers like you could be conned.

Tom McDonald

On 6/19/2013 5:53 PM, Jason wrote:
> In article <hlwdjsd2-2483A0.15175319062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <Jason-1906131252060001@66-53-211-39.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

>>> <hlwdjsd2-195870.20233017062013@news.giganews.com>,

>>> have been

>>> project not

>>> project in

>>> you are
> insisted on

>>> hundreds of

> Bible
>>> when we buy

>>> Chapter 14.

>>> I saw some evidence of it but when I read the article related to my hero
>>> Edward Snowden I realized that we are NOW very close to being in the same
>>> type of society that is discussed in detail in "1984". He said that NSA
>>> analysts could wiretap any American that they wanted to wiretrap. Read
>>> this:
>>>
>>> <http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul1...
>>
>> Why would we believe such paranoid fantasies?
>>

>>> I saw the camera lense on Mary's computer and it reminded me of the video
>>> cameras mounted in the televisions in the book entitled "1984".
>>
>> Why?
>>

>>> Mary
>>> placed a piece of electric tape over that camera lense.
>>>
>>> I have read about microchips implanted into some humans and the plan to
>>> implant microchips into all soldiers. That made me think of the "mark of
>>> the beast" mentioned in the Bible.
>>
>> Why?
>
> Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
> After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It is
> called the mark of the beast.

I wonder whether people in the 50's and 60's considered the very visible
scar left by smallpox vaccination to be the 'Mark of the Beast'? There
is a nutjob doctor (MD? Ph.D.? Doesn't say.) who wrote a book on that
and other, similar things that you'd probably agree with. The book is
titled, _Anthrax, Smallpox Vaccinations and the Mark of the Beast_.
Here's from the Amazon blurb about his book:

"Among the world's foremost authorities on the subject of bioterrorism,
vaccination risks, and public health, Dr. Horowitz's expert diagnosis
here dovetails perfectly with Bible prophecies."

http://www.amazon.com/Anthrax-Smallpox-Vaccinations-Leonard-Horowitz/dp/...

Jeanne Douglas

In article
<Jason-1906131553250001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <hlwdjsd2-2483A0.15175319062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <Jason-1906131252060001@66-53-211-39.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

> > > <hlwdjsd2-195870.20233017062013@news.giganews.com>,

> > > have been

> > > project not

> > > project in

> > > you are
> insisted on

> > > hundreds of

> Bible
> > > when we buy

> > > Chapter 14.

> > > I saw some evidence of it but when I read the article related to my hero
> > > Edward Snowden I realized that we are NOW very close to being in the same
> > > type of society that is discussed in detail in "1984". He said that NSA
> > > analysts could wiretap any American that they wanted to wiretrap. Read
> > > this:
> > >
> > > <http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul1...
> >
> > Why would we believe such paranoid fantasies?
> >

> > > I saw the camera lense on Mary's computer and it reminded me of the video
> > > cameras mounted in the televisions in the book entitled "1984".
> >
> > Why?
> >

> > > Mary
> > > placed a piece of electric tape over that camera lense.
> > >
> > > I have read about microchips implanted into some humans and the plan to
> > > implant microchips into all soldiers. That made me think of the "mark of
> > > the beast" mentioned in the Bible.
> >
> > Why?
>
> Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
> After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It is
> called the mark of the beast.

How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
qualifications?

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Free Lunch

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:03:47 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

>In article
><Jason-1906131553250001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>> Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
>> After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It is
>> called the mark of the beast.
>
>How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
>qualifications?

Crazy people believed his nonsense.

Jeanne Douglas

In article
<Jason-1906131551410001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <hlwdjsd2-8D719F.15133219062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <Jason-1906131244050001@66-53-211-39.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> Jeanne

> McDonald

> > > <hlwdjsd2-08A812.23044917062013@news.giganews.com>,

> <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com

> airports have
> > > congressional

> > > project
> > > above

> > > hundreds of

> part of

> > > Bible has
> > > people
> scanned when

> > > Chapter

> In those

> > > They are already implanting chips into some people. Thousands of dogs and
> > > cats now have implanted chips. There is a huge company that is making all
> > > sorts of chips that can be implanted.
> > >
> > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchi...(human)>
> > >
> > > <http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul1...
> >
> > So what? What the fuck does have to do with your insane notions about
> > the mark of the beast?
>
> After the microchips are implanted, a mark on the skin is left behind.
> It's the mark of the beast.

What the fuck does this have to do with the "mark of the beast"?

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Jason

In article <hlwdjsd2-E49D10.17034719062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <Jason-1906131553250001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
> > In article <hlwdjsd2-2483A0.15175319062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> > Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> > <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

> > insisted on

> > Bible

> > > Why would we believe such paranoid fantasies?

> > > Why?

> > > Why?
> >
> > Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
> > After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It is
> > called the mark of the beast.
>
> How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
> qualifications?

He's a minister and writer.

Jeanne Douglas

In article <Jason-1906131747060001@66-53-219-9.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <hlwdjsd2-E49D10.17034719062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <Jason-1906131553250001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> > > <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

> dollars is
> could have

> mentioned

> wouldn't be
> > > insisted on

> at least
> major part
> fake-brave

> > > Bible
> times that

> of atm

> the same

> the video

> > > Hal Lindsey claimed the mark of the beast would be implanted microchips.
> > > After the chips are implanted under the skin, a mark is left behind. It
> > > is
> > > called the mark of the beast.
> >
> > How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
> > qualifications?
>
> He's a minister and writer.

Deflection noted. Deflection rejected.

--

In article <htednS0IRpVo0F_MnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@giganews.com>, "%"
<persent@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> > In article
> > <Jason-1906131551410001@66-53-215-219.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> >> <Jason-1706132224000001@66-53-212-213.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com

> >> airports have

> >> scanned when

> >> In those

> >> After the microchips are implanted, a mark on the skin is left
> >> behind. It's the mark of the beast.
> >
> > What the fuck does this have to do with the "mark of the beast"?
>
> how did you get marked

If you have a dog or cat, you can get a microchip implanted into that dog
or cat and the result will be a MARK or a SCAR.

Jason

In article <hlwdjsd2-6523CD.18455919062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne

wrote:

<hlwdjsd2-F2F3B9.18292118062013@news.giganews.com>,

<Jason-1806131548330001@67-150-127-102.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

<hlwdjsd2-08A812.23044917062013@news.giganews.com>,

> > dollars is
> > could have

> > mentioned

> > wouldn't be

> > at least
> > major part
> > fake-brave

> > times that

> > of atm

> > the same

> > the video

> > > How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
> > > qualifications?
> >
> > He's a minister and writer.
>
> Deflection noted. Deflection rejected.
>
> > > How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
> > > qualifications?

He's a minister and the author of various books. He's an authority on the
book of Revelation.

Jeanne Douglas

In article <Jason-1906132134520001@66-53-208-24.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <hlwdjsd2-6523CD.18455919062013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <Jason-1906131747060001@66-53-219-9.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> <Jason-1906131252060001@66-53-211-39.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,

> <hlwdjsd2-F2F3B9.18292118062013@news.giganews.com>,

> <Jason-1806131548330001@67-150-127-102.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>

> <hlwdjsd2-08A812.23044917062013@news.giganews.com>,

> > > dollars is
> > > could have
> mentioned

> > > mentioned

> > > wouldn't be

> building in

> > > at least
> > > major part
> > > fake-brave

> > > times that
> computer

> > > of atm

> they work

> whining

> > > the same

> > > the video

> the plan
> the "mark

> > > He's a minister and writer.
> >
> > Deflection noted. Deflection rejected.

> He's a minister and the author of various books. He's an authority on the
> book of Revelation.

Another deflection.

How is Hal Lindsey a reputable source on the subject? What are his
qualifications? And, even more important, what is his evidence?