Need Beta Testers

Rolando Abarca

1/13/2009 11:47:00 PM

Hello all,
I'm developing a small ruby [obfuscating|ecrypting|yadayada] extension
aimed to RubyCocoa developers, so if any RubyCocoa developer is around
here (and interested in testing such a tool), let me know to send them
a copy of the extension/scripts.

PS: I would've send this request to the RubyCocoa mailing list, but
it's really quiet and I don't think too many people are listening
there :-P

regards,
--
Rolando Abarca M.