Help with modules.

Tim Mcd

1/13/2009 9:52:00 PM

I can't seem to find the answer to this but I know I've seen it
somewhere.
I am working with Ncurses, so I start all my files with
require 'rubygems'
require 'Ncurses'

and then I have to type things like:
Ncurses.initscr
Ncurses.keypad(Ncurses.stdscr, TRUE) and etc.

But the thing I want to be able to do is just type
initscr()
keypad(stdscr, TRUE)

and etc! Just using 'include Ncurses', but that doesn't work. Any help?

-- Tim.

Tim Mcd

Tim Mcd wrote:
> I can't seem to find the answer to this but I know I've seen it
> somewhere.
> I am working with Ncurses, so I start all my files with
> require 'rubygems'
> require 'Ncurses'
>
> and then I have to type things like:
> Ncurses.initscr
> Ncurses.keypad(Ncurses.stdscr, TRUE) and etc.
>
> But the thing I want to be able to do is just type
> initscr()
> keypad(stdscr, TRUE)
>
> and etc! Just using 'include Ncurses', but that doesn't work. Any help?
>
> -- Tim.

Nevermind, sorry. I expanded my search on these forums a bit and got an
answer.

BR549

On Jan 1, 1:44 pm, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
> > > Fishy, Hillary has not been seen in public for three weeks.
>
> > > Even GHW Bush has been on camera in his hospital room.
>
> > > But, since Hillary reportedly has fallen and incurred a concussion, no
> > > pictures of her have been in the media.
>
> > > WHY?
>
> > > Is this a grand plan to avoid testifying under oath regarding
> > > Benghazi?
>
> > > Or, has some other reason come up that has caused Hillary to go into
> > > hiding?
>
> > No she;s faking it.
>
> It's easier for her to fake a blood clot than for you to  . . .- Hide quoted text -

Sure is. There's PLENTY of vacant space in Nurze Ratchett's skull for
a clot.