The 'other' mailing list

Peter Hickman

1/8/2009 7:54:00 PM

I know this is the wrong place but I can't subscribe to the rails
mailing list from http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/list...

I've been trying for a few days now but I am getting no response.
Could someone please point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

2 Answers

Mohit Sindhwani

Peter Hickman wrote:
> I know this is the wrong place but I can't subscribe to the rails
> mailing list from http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/list...
>
> I've been trying for a few days now but I am getting no response.
> Could someone please point me in the right direction please.
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-...

Peter Hickman

Thanks for that