Saw children in the face of tanks

44 Answers

Phlip

I guess the slogan of the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, "Never Again", only
applies to Jews, right?

Fattuchus

On Feb 21, 7:28 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2:37 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok.  Anyone here like this?
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKEix4PXB...
>
> > This is from a live concert in Toronto.  That poor audience.
>
> this is quite terrible  and unfortunate.   Such screeching might be
> useful as part of a movie sound backdrop such as when   zombie
> monsters are attacking some people and you need vicioius screams in
> the background or something.  What can I say--John was lost in love.

John was also a heroin addict at the time.

Michael Burgueño

On 21 feb, 13:46, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 7:28 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21, 2:37 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Ok.  Anyone here like this?
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKEix4PXB...
>
> > > This is from a live concert in Toronto.  That poor audience.
>
> > this is quite terrible  and unfortunate.   Such screeching might be
> > useful as part of a movie sound backdrop such as when   zombie
> > monsters are attacking some people and you need vicioius screams in
> > the background or something.  What can I say--John was lost in love.
>
> John was also a heroin addict at the time.

so?
oh, i see, heroin makes you deaf so lennon didn't know what yoko was
singing and also he didn't know what he was doing at all.
i remember another junkie, Layne Staley when he recorded the mtv
unplugged, poor guy, he was deaf too, he couldn't sing at all.

Free Assange!

On Feb 21, 1:30 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh, i see, heroin makes you deaf so lennon didn't know what yoko was
> singing and also he didn't know what he was doing at all.

Ever heard of Billie Holiday?

Michael Burgueño

On 21 feb, 15:33, King Size Johnson <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 1:30 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > oh, i see, heroin makes you deaf so lennon didn't know what yoko was
> > singing and also he didn't know what he was doing at all.
>
> Ever heard of Billie Holiday?

yes. she was deaf too because of heroin, another junkie who couldn't
sing at all.
what about those marijuana addicts? like bob marley or even bob
dylan.. two bobs wasted for this bad habits.
what a simplistic thing to say "he was an adict" without giving a
context or the reason why you're saying that.

Free Assange!

On Feb 21, 2:48 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what a simplistic thing to say "he was an adict" without giving a
> context or the reason why you're saying that.

I didn't say it. Fattuchus did.

Michael Burgueño

On 21 feb, 17:57, King Size Johnson <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2:48 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > what a simplistic thing to say "he was an adict" without giving a
> > context or the reason why you're saying that.
>
> I didn't say it. Fattuchus did.

i know.

Free Assange!

On Feb 21, 4:14 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 feb, 17:57, King Size Johnson <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21, 2:48 pm, ermitano <maikelbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > what a simplistic thing to say "he was an adict" without giving a
> > > context or the reason why you're saying that.
>
> > I didn't say it. Fattuchus did.
>
> i know.

OK then.

topaz

On Feb 21, 11:46 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 7:28 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21, 2:37 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Ok.  Anyone here like this?
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKEix4PXB...
>
> > > This is from a live concert in Toronto.  That poor audience.
>
> > this is quite terrible  and unfortunate.   Such screeching might be
> > useful as part of a movie sound backdrop such as when   zombie
> > monsters are attacking some people and you need vicioius screams in
> > the background or something.  What can I say--John was lost in love.
>
> John was also a heroin addict at the time.

well what can we say about his judgement then? Addicted to heroin,
addicted to Yoko......And who suggested to him he try heroin?

\"That One\" '08

On Feb 21, 7:40 pm, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well what  can we say about his judgement then?

Who gave you the right to judge?