A question about Net-ssh

Zhao Yi

1/4/2009 12:27:00 PM

I installed net-ssh by running the command: "gem install net-ssh", but I
got load error when using "require net/ssh". It seems that ruby doesn't
find the library. How can I let ruby find this library?

thanks.

Jan-Erik R.

Zhao Yi schrieb:
> I installed net-ssh by running the command: "gem install net-ssh", but I
> got load error when using "require net/ssh". It seems that ruby doesn't
> find the library. How can I let ruby find this library?
>
> thanks.
do you have a "require 'rubygems'" above your "require 'net/ssh'" ?

Daniel Berger

Zhao Yi wrote:
> I installed net-ssh by running the command: "gem install net-ssh", but I
> got load error when using "require net/ssh". It seems that ruby doesn't
> find the library. How can I let ruby find this library?
>
> thanks.

Try "require 'rubygems'" first.

If you want rubygems loaded automatically when you use ruby, set your
RUBYOPT environment variable to "-rubygems".

Regards,

Dan